Chapter (11)

what The hell do YOU WANT.”
Drew yells.

Henry and Liam looks at drew stunned, not knowing what to say Henry then started to speak.

“drew, look where so-” drew then cutted him off. “dont even continue, you guys haven't spoken to me and even AVOIDED ME.” Drew said completely pissed “where sorry okay.. we just was so scared and you and Jake where having so much drama, that me and Henry started to hang out more.”

Liam explained with a shallow expression, Henry nodded agreeing to Liam Drew just looked at them still angry but did understand there point. “guys, I know your scared but you both avoided me made me feel totally alone.” Drew responded with a shaky voice, Liam then put his hand on drews shoulder “im sorry, no WHERE sorry for doing that to you. We should've been there for you.” Liam said with a resuring look tryna calm drew down, Henry gave drew a hug “yeah, I'm also sorry to the both of you, you both can be total idiots sometimes but I can tolerate it I love you both and we went threw a lot together I don't wanna end our friendship over jake.” drew said with a smile, a real smile.

Henry then grabbed Liam and drew and gave them a bear hug “GROUP HUG!” he shouted in excitement that his friends he's known for years are back together, the jomies but it didn't feel the same they where still missing something or perhaps.. someone it was Jake all three of the boys had a fair share of missing Jake horribly, after Lia and Jake left there group it's been so lonely sense they all broke up. They missed Jake but Lia was also important now that she'd hang with the club after the recording

Note: keep in mind this is a universe before episode 10 so in this Lia didn't link the recording but left Zoey cuz of her manipulative self.

The three boys mustered out a plan, a plan to be with the Jake and lia again but drew still has second thoughts and so did Henry and Liam.

“i don't understand why we are running after this douchebag, he literally punched drew in the face I'll literally kill him.”

Liam said in a angry tone, drew also felt upset and angry about the whole thing. “we should find him when he isn't with the club and get him a peace of our mind, believe it or not but I can't let him get away with punching me. I still want to be Jake's friend yeah, but I can't believe he'd choose the club over me..” Henry and Liam looked at drew and Henry gave a sigh “jakes been a good friend but I can't believe he'd do that.” Henry said looking down at his feet nervous, Henry For one loved Jake they where great friends of course but it broke Henry that Milly was basically him but different, he felt replace but to be honest all three of them did.

“that's it in going to hurt him.”

Liam said clinching his fist ready to knock anyone out feeling super overprotective, all of those karate shows he's been watching finally caught up to him Drew grabbed Liam's hand “Liam don't be stupid, you don't have to do that besides I don't need another fight.” drew said while Henry tried to hold Liam back, Liam hesitated but soon stopped trying to resist.

“okay fine, but if I see that guy I'll literally will smack the absolute dust out of him for ever hurting you, and that's a promise.”

Liam shouted, Henry and drew then said okay now the three mustered a plan to find Jake at the right time just to tell him off.

“can I tell you both something?” Drew says fidgeting with his hands nervously “yeah sure?”
Henry said concerned

“what if I said I was..gay?” drew gave a nervous chuckle

........

YOUR WHAT?”

--

Word count: 667

<3