chapter (4)

This story has:
𝗔𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁, mention of 𝗮𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗲, slapping, drama-ish.

be aware of these in this story.

auther note: Hello, before this story starts I just have to tell you that this is when Jake was outside of the school it's based on rosy clozys spoiler on August 13, her last spoiler she showed in the server.

Jake found the jomies (Liam Henry and drew) he already had the convo with Henry and Henry could see how mad Jake was. And was stuttering at his words because of the night Jake said all of THAT about the club.  Thank you for your time I hope that helped you alot back to the story.

---

Drew was staring at Jake with a smirk noticing he now known that he preferred them over the club but it will be the jomies little ‘secret’ right?, Henry noticed how dark and scary Jake was and took 3 step back Liam just looked and Henry "why are you so scared Henry?" Liam said chuckling "I'm not scared! It's just uh- nothing.." Henry said looking away from the boys. Drew chuckled when Liam did and faced Jake, Jake was so pissed off that they did this. He thought they was his buddies but there fake Hailey was right, he should of dropped them There worth nothing. Drew looked at Jake who looked like he haven't slept in a while "dude you good?" Drew asked, Jake looked at him with a mad look. What did he mean 'was he good' of course he wasn't then drew was going to speak again until something remarkable happened..
Jake slapped drew, drew looked at him with a shocked looked, Liam eyed like with a mad look "what the hell dude, you just hit drew what is WRONG WITH YOU." Liam said embracing drew into a hug.

Henry looked at drew with a sad he was scared of Jake when he looked like this, he felt like Sadie Zander and Millie mixed together. Jake chuckled at this "ohh? What's wrong with ME? what's wrong with him and not only him YOU BOTH." Jake said tightening his grip to his fist He absolutely DESPISED then now. He wanted a punching bag or something he even wanted revenge  'give them what they gave you' his head kept shouting, dispise that drew on the other hand.. wasn't looking so good, drew flinched at Jake's face that was filled with hatred And the thing was he didn't know what he even slapped him for, Liam pushed Jake back from drew And drew lip was bleeding As his blood roamed his mouth and fell drew tried to keep in his tears He didn't wanna look more of a failure he already was.

Inside Drew's heart was screaming with pain, drew tryed to keep a straight face or even a none caring one but it hurted very bad, usually he would get slapped by his dad yeah his DAD, not his best friend he known sense about some years now They was official friends by now and is this the day there friendship falls? Drew was questioning a lot of stuff on what he did wrong "I know what you did drew so don't act fucking innocent." Jake said with a serious look almost one that drew was scared off, but drew took a deep breath "what I-i didn't do anything!?" Drew yelled at Jake, Jake was even more pissed that drew was ’ lying ’ "you know what, everyone is right about you drew your not worth a years of Friendship on, and you is nothing but a puppet people use for money." Jake said, Jake really really wanted to feel guilty but his anger got the better of him and pushed him into actually meaning those broken words. Drew froze and looked at him with a angry look, usually drew was never the type that get angry at one of his pals other then the club "what did you just say." Drew was in anger at this point, Liam and Henry exchanged looks and then looked back at the two arguing, they was scared for there two closes friends they never argued before and that gave them shivers up there spine but they knew if something like fighting comes they will have to hold them back, Henry didn't wanna think of them arguing but he knew they would noticing how mad they was right now.

"You heard me." Jake yelled back causing drew to get even mader he didn't like Jake being a jerk to him, he didn't even understand what he did. "I didn't even do it dipshit!" "Then who did it!" Jake yelled drew stayed silent. one tear fall down Drew's cheek, Jake and the other two boys looked at him in shock, Jake felt bad for ever saying he was a ‘puppet’ why am I feeling bad. I shouldn't be feeling bad for drew him and his gang are nothing but bullys,drew looked away from Jake his tears finally caught up to his energy and started falling down his cheek "look what you did Jake!" Liam lashes out "oh come on, don't act stupid I know you GUYS did it." Jake said screeching at Liam, drew put his hand on his cheek and looked down trying not to show he was crying, but doing a bad job at it. Drew ran away Henry and Liam ran after him.

Jake looked away from them and got even more pissed off, how come they was making him look like the bad guy. It's obvious it was them, other wise why wouldn't drew tell him who it was?. Drew was running in the opposite direction of Henry and Liam and they soon lost drew, drew couldn't tell Jake it was his girlfriend who recorded it. He didn't know why Jake slapped him for at first tho, how come everytime something happens people blame drew first? Everyone was there not just him. Drew started to walk home threw a short cut, Jake started to cry Noticing how he lost two of his best groups of friends.. he has nothing now, but he knew it was better this way. He grabbed his earphones and putted them in his ears now walking down the sidewalk with a blank expression, his life was over nothing made sense now. Jake felt a lot of nothingness he just wanted to disappear at this point.
Jake was just laying on his bed as his dog came into the room to sleep with him, Jake holded his stomach he wanted to vomit from all this suffering and drama he was in.

Auther note: ah yes drama