chapter (2)

This story has:
𝗔𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁-ish.

be aware of these in this story.

---

Drew started walking to the boys walking next to Jake "this is gonna be fun!" Henry hugged Liam's arm, Liam chuckled at Henry's excitement "how much energy do you have?" Henry looked at him, and rolled his eyes, Jake noticed drew and looked at him "hi drew." Jake stared at drew, drew had one hand in his pocket he didn't pay attention to Jake, this wasn't like drew at all. Jake looked at him confused noticing how drew was staring at the floor daydreaming about something. "DREW" Jake yelled causing drew to flinch and look at jake "wh-whatsup when did you come?" Drew said genuinely confused, for some odd reason.

Jake just stared at him "drew I've been here, this isn't like you at all." Jake said staring at drew, Liam was teasing Henry so they couldn't hear there conversation.
"Well uhm.. let's just go" he said remembering his diary and what he called Jake, he wanted to avoid Jake but at the same time he really doesn't, 'Maybe at school I will' drew thought, drew knew if Jake knows about his feelings he'll bail on him, I mean what will Jake think? He already likes Daisy he's been talking about her alot and he made it clear he liked her.

But what about the precedent of the music club, drew didn't know her name so he called her the precedent of the freaks, that nickname made it easier for drew. Jake always talked about her to about how she's so talented when she sings, drew hated it when Jake blabber about his crushes But it does make it clear that he's a passive simp. Drew smiled a little hoping Jake didn't notice "let's go guys." Drew said raising his voice for Henry and Liam to hear as well, they heard drew and looked at him "sure thing man." Liam said  grabbing Henry's hand starting to walk to Jakes house, drew just put his hand In his pocket starting to walk as well, Jake followed.

---

They made it to Jakes house, they was at the door way, Henry looked at Liam and rolled his eyes "I'm not a baby!" Henry said with a grumpy look. "Yeah but you always run, and fall" Liam said smirking crossing his hands.
Jake unlocked the door for them Jake walked in then drew followed. "DONT LEAVE US" the two boys from outside said as they ran into the house locking the door behind them "you guys are slow as hell." Drew said chuckling, Jake just sat on the couch "we should get changed into are sleeping clothes, I hope you all have sleeping bags." Drew almost choked, drew forgot his clothes and sleeping bag. Drew felt so dumb right now how could he not bring them that's literally so simple, he usually doesn't forget them.

Henry and Liam hummed in response with a bookbag on there backs, drew didn't notice before that they had bookbag. "We got them." Liam said smiling Jake nodded then looked at drew "what about you drew?" drew looked down and sighed "I don't." Drew said rubbing his arm, Jake almost flinched at that, Drew never forgets anything? But maybe it was on accident can't just jump to conclusions that drew isn't ok because drew isn't the type of person that isn't ok.
"It's ok drew, you can wear apear of my clothes but I only have one sleeping bag." Jake said thinking of what to do, Liam and Henry smirked eyeing drew, drew blushed at him wearing Jake's clothes Drew tried to act like he didn't care but really he's having a panic right now, all of his thoughts going threw his head, it was so embarrassing.

"Ooo" Henry said causing Liam to chuckle "shush idiots." Drew crossed his arms "I'll go get the clothes for you drew." Jake said going up to his room upstairs, Jake didn't think much about Liam nor Henry they already know he likes Daisy, or even Hailey they always teases them but Jake didn't care it was just Liam and Henry. Drew sat on a chair next to the table "so about you And ja—" Henry said before Drew's random outburst "SHUT UP COULD YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT IM NOT A QUEER SO SHUT IT." drew yelled at Henry making Henry walk back next to Liam, Liam has a worried look "sorry drew." Henry and Liam said, drew looked down "whatever let's just hurry with the sleepover" drew said waiting for Jake.

---

Jake got done and rand downstairs with PJs for drew, drew stared at the PJs he thought wearing those would be so embarrassing. "Here drew sorry if there kinda to big, your short" Jake said handing it to drew "yeah, yeah, yeah, I know." Drew said grabbing the shirt's "thanks." Drew said after grabbing them, even if drew was rude he would always be polite to his jomies.
"I wanna get changed first!" Henry said jumping he went into the bathroom and started to change.

---

Henry was soon done and walked out walking to Liam hugging his arm, Liam chuckled "I'm going next lettuce, now let go" Henry letted go "finee." Henry sat on the couch while Liam hurried his way into the bathroom..

---

A few could of minutes Liam was done, he got out of the bathroom and walked towards the couch where Henry was. "Ok drew you can go, I'll go last I really wanna see how you will look." Jake said with his usual bright smile Drew loved. Drew nodded walking to the bathroom closing the door behind him he started to get undressed putting the pjs on.

---

After a while of drew looking in the mirror he finally came out the bathroom and walked twords Jake. "Finally you came out." Henry said, Jake looked at drew and stared for a lot of time as he usually does, drew looked at jake noticing he was looking at him. "Uhm Jake, do you think I look cool" drew wished he never asked how Jake thinks how he looked, Jake looked at drew mouth moving "yeah, you look cool" Jake said "it fits you" he said chuckling, drew looked at his clothes then looked at Jake with a confused look again. "I'ma go get dressed." Jake said walking to the bathroom door slaming it on accident. Liam and Henry didn't say anything to drew they didn't wanna make him angry even though they really wanted to tease them. "Sorry about earlier" drew said walking to the couch.

Liam and Henry didn't know he would ever say sorry to them, drew only said sorry to people like Jake or his girlfriend. Henry got up from his couch and hugged drew, Henry was always so cheering. Liam got up and hugged drew as well "group hug!"  Henry said "it's not a group hug if Jake's not here" Liam said looking at Henry "oh yeah." Henry said, the two boys Liam and Henry smiled at drew "we forgive you, we did start it we should of stopped" Liam said rubbing his head, drew was silent he never hugged people so he didn't know what to say. Liam and Henry just embraced drew, drew tried to have a serious expression like always.

"You can get off me now, idiots." Drew said as the two boys stopped hugging drew "let's wait for Jake" Henry said walking to the couch let me remind you there in the living room, he grabbed the remote and put on cartoon network. He loved the shows that came on there, and the real fun doesn't begin until when it's night and at this time it wasn't it was the 9:30, Liam joined Henry and watched the show that was on, drew just grabbed his phone and sat down on the mini couch Jake had.

---

Jake was done by now and got out his bathroom "I'm done guys." Jake said looking at the three douchebags that was on there butts not paying attention to Jake. "Oh come on guys this is supposed to be a sleepover." Jake said walking to Liam and Henry "but it's only 9:40" Henry said still staring at the large TV that was Infront of him, Jake sat next to Henry "oh alright, we should watch a movie when it's 12 then." Jake said, drew scrolled threw his inbox on Twitter he saw a post Hailey made, he rolled his eyes. He wasn't surprised the music freaks was having a sleepover as well, they always copied them. Actually the music club was having a sleepover they asked Jake to come but he refused and asked the jomies over to his house but of course drew didn't know, Liam got up and went to Jakes kitchen to grab a hot pocket in his freezer. He put the hot pocket in the microwave "give me one to Liam!" Henry yelled from the living room "sure dude." Liam grabbed another hot pocket and slipped it in the microwave putting the time on ‘1:00’ he made his way to the fridge and opened it grabbing a juice box, the jomies was like Jake's other family so they knew where everything was at, Jake's mom is on a trip overseas so he watched his brother, but his brother was at a sleepover to. Liam returned and sat next to Henry drinking the juice box, Jake was watching the show teen Titans go came on, Jake loved that show.

Author note: we have reached the end, I'll continue later hope your loving this book.