Fifteen

Hikaru Kamiki

I can't stand it, why me once again? Except now instead of me being the one to be brought tragedy I brought it to another.

Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?

"Why... Kazuki get up what are you doing? It was just a light push so why are you bleeding? This is the part where you jump up and start being a cheerful idiot you know?"

The blonde's voice was shaking as he stared down at the familiar boy he had went into the woods with. Hikaru felt his mind splitting apart as he fell lower and lower to the point of no return. He had thought he couldn't go any lower but he did that indefinitely.

He clenched his head as he wobbled back a considerable distance muttering to himself falling into sanity due to his own actions.

The other boy Kazuki had insisted on going to find Excalibur swearing it was in here but obviously it wasn't.

They had started arguing again and Hikaru had pushed the black haired boy tripped and hit his head on the rocks. The blonde could do nothing but watch as one of the very few people that tried to be with him died because of him.

"Hi...karu? Are you still there?"

The black haired boy reached out his arm into the air, he probably couldn't even see anymore. He was too far gone.

"Kenji!"

For the first time in a long time Hikaru Kamiki let his emotions run free and cried. He ran without reserve or care of appearances to the boy... no his friend that he will have killed.

Once he reached the boy he embraced him in between hot tears. Even Kazuki who couldn't process much could tell what had happened to Hikaru.

'Ah, he's crying for me, guess he can be more honest in times like this... that's cute, the girls would fawn over him.'

Those lighthearted thoughts were all that the slowly dying boy could think of. He put his hand on the other boys head and ruffled his hair before using the last of his energy before he died into saying this.

"Hikaru... I know you're smart enough to know this but live happily. Also I'm trusting you to take care of Ai... you're both handfuls so help each other out. If it's you then I wouldn't mind letting you marry her..."

As soon as Kenji Kazuki let those words leave his lips his eyes lost all color. Kenji Kazuki has died from head trauma in the woods in the arms of his crying best friend.

For those that didn't notice this was a parallel to Aqua. Also I plan on giving Hikaru a lot of mini chapters as the story continues. Also that last line is funny isn't it?

 Also that last line is funny isn't it?

Kanaf Kazuki

I left the school grounds with Ruby in tow way before school was actually over. Well she's more than just Ruby now but my girlfriend now. I don't know what kind of consequences good or bad will come from this but I don't care.

I can feel those two with me their gazes that I can no longer see. The dead can no longer communicate with the living but they can watch, they'll watch me kill that bastard even if it's the last thing I ever do.

"Don't worry... I haven't forgotten."

I quietly whispered to myself far too quiet for the blonde to my left as we walked down the street to hear me. She wore a flushed face that seemed to look over at me every other second.

"So Ruby mind if I ask you a question? It's something I've been wondering for awhile."

"Hm...? What is it Kanaf?"

"Well, I already know about your mother, well not the details. But, who is your father?"

I asked, no more like demanded an answer from her as we didn't stop walking. I didn't look to see the look on her face and I turned mine. I'm sure it's something that would curse me until the day I die.

"I don't know who it is. But, Aqua is looking for him and is seeking revenge. Atleast that much I know."

I didn't turn to face the girl as she spoke, the tone of her voice didn't need me to look at her. Her expression surely was one matching my own.