Three

Currently I'm on set practicing for the new live action I will be appearing in. However I'm the evil demon king this time around.

"You vile fiend! Return the princess at once!" Yoshida was playing the hero for this performance. He held his script out towards me like a sword while I sat on a makeshift throne.

I crossed my leg over the other and let my head rest on my fist as I glared down at the other actors.

"Foolish. Truly foolish, if you want something you must take it hero."

"Ghk!..." Yoshida grit his teeth and another actor followed up.

"Leave this to me! The demon king is no sweat!" A teenager younger than myself with red hair yelled out and ran over to where I sat. He weakly hit me with his script which I parried and slapped him with in the stomach.

After that I stood up from the chair and walked down to the actors and actresses while into my role completely.

"Now then. Do your best to take me down foolish heroes...!" I took a stance with the script like a sword as I held it upwards at my waist.

I was going to continue until a clapping snapped me out of my senses.

"Great job Kanaf but everyone take ten." Raida Sumiaki the lead director ordered us all to take a break and I wasn't against it. After doing that scene a few times my voice kind of got scratchy.

I sat against the wall on my phone while my colleagues talked amongst themselves until a blonde approached me.

"Yo."

"Oh hey Aqua. What's up something wrong?"

"Nah just felt like talking to you. You're seriously a prodigy when it comes to acting. So how come you choose to not drop the band to pursue this full time."

I put my phone in my pocket as I stood up with the teen I'm equal in age with.

"Why, to be honest I never thought you were that interested in me."

"It's not that. But I'm sure everyone around you can see it, even if they ignore it."

"Well you aren't wrong. But I want to spend as much time with those two idiots that I can. Since you know like idols boy bands definitely have an lifespan. Even then I just want to have fun with my friends, isn't that enough of a reason?"

"Maybe for most people. But that sort of thing doesn't seem like it would actually fulfill you."

I felt my spine jump as he said that and my body tensed before looking at the blonde boy. I imagined it for a moment but I could've sworn I saw black stars glaring at me in his eyes.

I returned a look of my own and didn't answer for a moment.

"Why are you pushing this Aqua? I'm sure you have a reason, you're not stupid."

"..."

"It's almost time. We can finish this discussion later, you're fine with that right?"

He didn't say anything but he nodded and the two of us went back to the group forming in the center.