Moments after Alessandra and Charles, who were then joined by Mick, enjoyed a couple of hours in the pool, then went to start getting ready after making breakfast. She had a long day ahead of her, with many interviews lined up as it was her first home grand prix as a team principal, and it's her team's home grand prix weekend. She also had the first team principal meeting before the interviews, and the topic was going to be about the Japanese grand prix, and she was not going to hold back all the opinions she couldn't vocally share to the FIA when she was chief engineer.

She wanted to make a good impression with regards to her style, promote the Ferrari fashion line as much as she could during the weekend, so after she showered, she got dressed in a silk red button up with the first three buttons undone, tucked in a pair of white pants. She then put the red Ferrari industrial belt around her waist and finished her outfit with the oversized black Armani blazer that had the Ferrari emblem on the breast pocket and red heels. She packed her black leather duffle bag with her team wear to change in during the day, grabbing her other bag which had her macbook and paddock passes, slid a pair of sunnies over her eyes and left her room.

"Guys!" She called out when she reached down the last step, "are you ready? We need to go!"

"Yeah!" Shouted Charles, in the midst of the shuffling happening upstairs. She chuckled when she saw the two drivers appear at the top of the stairs in a split second, dressed in their team wear as they made their way downstairs. The Monegasque let out a whistle when he eyed the outfit his boss was wearing, "you look hot Ale!"

"Getting the competition eliminated during the meeting," Mick chuckled as he gave a kiss on the cheek to his best friend, "truly a smart strategy!"

"I don't care how I look," she said as they made their way down the hallway, "I need to tell them my views on the Japanese grand prix because I cannot deal with a race like last years."

"They better listen," Charles seethed at the memories of last year's grand prix in Suzuka as they entered the elevator to take them to the garage. "One wrong move and one of us could have ended up with the same faith as Jules."

Alessandra wrapped her arm around his shoulders as they walked towards her Purosangue, pulling him close to her in comfort, knowing how much of a sensitive topic Jules is to Charles, and the way he died was unforgiving. And the fact that there could have been a repeat of that last year shook her to the core, and made many drivers mad, especially Charles and Pierre.

When she slid in the driver's seat, whilst Charles and Mick got into the passenger and back seat after putting their bags in the back, she swapped her heals for sneakers, wanting to be comfortable as she drove for the next hour.

"So are you going to tell us what happened last Sunday?" Mick asked, "because we've been asking for 4 days and you have not said a word. Now you're stuck with us for an hour."

"Yeah, Ale!" Charles exclaimed, joining in the conversation, "spill! Did you or did you not meet up with Toto Sunday night?"

"Jesus christ you make it sound like it was a hook up," the Italian groaned.

"Was it a hook up?" Charles asked, cocking an eyebrow at her.

"God no," she quickly said, shaking her head after realising that she has somewhat confirmed that she was with Toto, especially from the snickering coming from the boys, "fine, yes, I picked up Toto and showed him around in my Testarossa."