Ye Mu sat on Xu Yan’s waist and scanned his body over and over again as if she was wondering where to start her revenge.

Yan Xu’s body was truly powerless, but he was also not a person who would just sit there and wait for an agonizing death.

“So what if you recognize me? If you denounce me to Ye Li, I can also denounce you. A young miss of a prominent household is wandering around outside late at night. Do you dare to lie that you don’t have any impure intentions? ”

Ye Mu let out a snort. Within the secluded space, a ray of moonlight shone down from above, illuminating the entire space.

“You don’t need to provoke me. Don’t worry, I won’t tell on you…”

After all, she still had to exact her revenge on him.

“You and I have separate goals!” She continued after a heartbeat.

“Then you…” Yan Xu frowned as he stared at her, “Then why aren’t you getting off me?”

Honestly speaking, if he had even the slightest bit of strength, he wouldn’t let a tiny girl sit on his body. He was exactly eleven years older than Ye Mu.

He never thought that he would be bullied by this little thing!

“Get off? Seems like you are very forgetful …”

Ye Mu raised her eyebrows, put her hands on her waist, and looked down at him condescendingly, “Do you want me to help you recall how you painfully hit my abdomen with your fist last time, causing Wen Ru’s lackeys to seize me and almost beat me to death, hmmm?”

That time, if it wasn’t for Mo Linyuan arriving in time, she might have really been beaten to death! How could this enmity dwindle one bit?

Does she want to settle old scores?

“You! Cough, cough…what do you want?!” His eyes vigilantly stared at Ye Mu, like that of a hawk. As he spoke, he pulled out a dagger that was as thin as a cicada’s wing from his inner sleeve and prepared to attack.

“What do I want?” Ye Mu blinked with a bit of gratification in her eyes. “What do you think I should do when it’s such a good time to take revenge?”

The moment she finished speaking, Yan Xu suddenly moved! The dagger in his hand swirled in the cold wind as it stabbed towards Ye Mu. He had used his full strength to deal with a six-year-old child, but Ye Mu had actually blocked his attack just when he thought she could have killed her!

Ye Mu wasn’t as weak as he thought. Because during this period of rest, she had been training. Now, her practice wasn’t in vain, because he was severely injured, plus he couldn’t use any of his internal energy.

The dagger fell into Ye Mu’s hands in the next second.

“You want to kill me?!”

Ye Mu retracted her smile as a cold light flashed in her eyes. When others wanted to make a move on her, she wouldn’t be so easy to negotiate with anymore.

With the in her small, white hand, she climbed higher up Yan Xu’s chest, near his neck.

A dim light flashed across her round eyes. “You think that just because I’m young I don’t dare to kill people?”