1

"Why does everyone talk about her?"

"You haven't heard?"

"The bitch is evil. Not only does she pick on students in our grade but the older and younger ones too. Plus the bitch was the cause behind her mother's murder."

"Oh my."

"Yeah...It's no wonder her dad killed himself."

"You can't say that!"

Hasumi's jaw clenched at the sound of gossip coming from the back of the room. Her father...he didn't kill himself. The son of a bitch died of alcohol poisoning. Her mother was the one who killed herself, it was because of him that she died. It's been 4 years...

"Maybe she should just die too."

Hasumi stood up from her chair, the sound of the metal legs loudly sliding against the linoleum floor caught most of the room's attention. "Repeat that." She seethed, the girl across the room laughed, "What? Did I hit a nerve? Aw...look at her. She's sad, are you going to cry?" The girls' leer only angered her more. She turned around and bolted toward her, grabbing her by the collar and giving her a solid punch. "Say it again! I fucking dare you!" Hasumi bellowed as she kept punching, the other girl dropped to the floor, trying to protect herself.

Others around them only watched in silence, several of them left to grab a teacher. Hasumi couldn't hear a word being shouted at her, she only kept hitting. "Kimura! Get off Matsuda right now!" She felt herself being grabbed by the back of her collar. Her eyes met with the Principal, "My office, now."

"Do you have anything to say for yourself? I'd only allowed you to stay in this school because we had no proof before. What caused you to attack Matsuda?" Hasumi glared down at her feet as she spoke her answer. "That doesn't warrant you to fracture most of the bones in her face! You should have come to us first! I really should have done this earlier...You're expelled." Her eyes widened and she quickly raised her head to meet the principal's gaze, "Ma'am! You can't! I need to finish school." "You should have thought about that before you decided to use violence in school. Pack up your things and come back here, Ms. Miyake will pass over your transcript."

-

It's been several months since that whole shit-show went down. Hasumi was going through a lot. Since she was kicked out of the school, she got fired from her job & kidnapped by some gang named Doubt. Coming up with money so she could put food on the table was beginning to get difficult. "I'm sorry, there's really nothing I can do. The school board won't allow me to accept you here..." The man in front of her looked[p;l,towards the office and glanced around.

Once he made sure no one was looking, he passed over an envelope, "Oya High School has been looking for an in-school tutor, they're willing to pay whoever comes through, I'm sure you'll be accepted." Hasumi looked down at the envelope and took it into her hands, she flipped it over and carefully traced over the wax seal of the school's logo. She clenched her jaw and sighed, "Thank you." She got up from her seat, bowed and left the room.

-

"Thank you for watching him, Ms.Mizutani." Hasumi smiled, "It's no problem! It's the least I can do while you're packing." "Are you sure I don't have to pay you?" "I'm sure! Stay safe out there okay. Bye, Aijirō!" Mizutani smiled at the siblings once more before closing the door.

"We're moving again?" Aijirō asked as he looked up at his sister, taking a hold of her hand. "We have to. I also transferred you to an elementary school that'll be close by." Hasumi explained as they walked down the path to their apartment complex's management office. "Are we going now?" "Yeah. The movers will be there by the time we go."

-

A/N: End of chapter one. Chapter two is currently in the works. I don't have a set schedule so updates will be all over the place.