Heracles ignored him and moved his eyes back at the boy.

"You're really interested in that boy huh?"

"Hmmm."

"So what are you gonna do about it?"

.
.
.
.
.
.

°Back on the fight°

Ottar is a bloody mess, multiple wounds in his body from the beast claw, the only reason he is still standing is because of his skill. Stortus Ottar.

As the fight continues the skill allows him to use the Healing Power and Spirit Healing development abilities, and strengthens all of his development abilities. The condition for the skill is in proportion to his status, combine it together with his beastification, Vana Arganture, then Ottar becomes an unstoppable force pushing his prowess equal to that of a level seven.

But there's a catch, with great power comes great drawbacks, the skill drains his stamina heavily, and corrupts his mind. The longer he uses his skill, Ottar becomes more of a savage beast.

But this is his last hurrah, and he's gonna prove that he is king, he is the strongest, all for his goddess.

"HILDIS VINI!!!" he cast the strongest spell in his arsenal, a super strengthening magic which covers his weapon in a golden light. The aura of the king burst forth.

The Lion didn't wait for him, it made the first move, dashing towards its challenger, preparing to tear him limb from limb with its mighty claws.

Finn seeing this rushed to intercept the beast. He resolved himself, he will put his body on the line to buy Ottar time for him to charge up his attack.

"HELL FINEGAS!!!" He unleashed his magic, Hell Finegas massively strengthens all of Finn's abilities at the cost of proper judgment due to a heavy increase in the desire to battle. As a high Level 5, the magic boost was powerful enough to grant him the power of a Level 6.

He didn't use this skill earlier because of its drawback, what they needed was a strategist and the drawback of the skill will mess with his mind. But not now, They need additional fire power, and he will provide it. It was a gamble, both he and Ottar might lose their reasoning after this.

So what?!

They will kill this overgrown cat no matter what it takes.

And now he'll use his final gamble, looking at the beast eye he took a deep breath in.

"TIR NA NOG!!!" Finn used his ultimate move, Tir na Nog, a throwing magic. It adds Finn's levels and all ability totals to his magic power during use. It can only be used once every 24 hours.

He aimed it at the Lion's one good eye, his muscles aching at the force that was expanding, pushing himself towards his very limit. He knows that after this attack his body will shut down, he will go in mind zero.

But he doesn't care, he'll kill it, even if it's the last thing that he'll do.

"DIE YOU FILTHY ANIMAL!!!" borrowing the words of his friend Rajesh he throws his spear, its aim true, it flies straight at the eye of the Lion.

*BOOM!!!*

The impact was so strong that it sent everyone flying back, Finn slowly lost his consciousness as the impact of his attack sent him tumbling down, his body entering the state of mind down, his eyes looked at the man who he bet everything to.

Ottar gave him a nod, as he turned his eyes back towards the beast, it was reeling in pain as the spear penetrated its eyes.

Everyone's hope was in Ottar's hands, everyone knows that his attack would decide their fates, as everyone is either hurt, or killed at this point. only the king remained standing as it faces the beast.