𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑋𝐼𝑋

Start from the beginning

"I won't let you touch her", Daisuke sneered rushing at you. You smiled manically as he got closer to you.

Once he was close you sidestepped out of the way. He tried turning his body quick enough to attack, but you were faster.

Grabbing him by the side of his face, you lifted him up then slammed him down hard against the ground cheek first. He released a pained grunt feeling his skull crack. You giggled lifting him again then slammed him back down. You did this repeatedly until his head turned to squished brain matter and muscle.

When you slammed him back down on the ground again he quickly sent a kick at your leg, he used enough force to knock the tibula out of place. A cry of pain escaped from his lips, but he didn't let up. He repeatedly slammed your head down on the ground crushing your skull. You laughed as he did. Your face was now in half, every time he lifted your head it would reveal pieces of your skull mixed in with your brain matter.

Once you got bored, you flipped your legs up wrapping them around his arm. You yanked on his arm ripping it clean off once again. Daisuke released a grunt stumbling back. He hunched over as the spot his arm was ripped from bled out allowing the blood to pull on the ragged cracked stone floor.

"Come on boy! You don't want your body to rot away in his graveyard do you", you laughed tossing his dismembered arm aside. The rest of your grew back into its healthy state.

"Let me take your skull to her, I'll make sure both of your skulls sit nice and pretty in my throne room along with the others", you said then gasped.

"Maybe I'll even take your full skeleton too, I'll need something to pick my teeth with after devouring her".

"Stop it", he growled. A new arm shot out from the wound replacing the one that was just ripped off. He stood back to his full height.

"Ohhh~ how I hope she's pregnant, eating a stuffed woman has always been my favorite delicacy, like a stuffed pig they are", you sighed happily placing a hand against your cheek.

"Maybe I'll even tear that fetus out from her stomach and raise it as my own. Then once its skull solidifies I'll put his skull right next to mommy and daddy's!".

Daisuke appeared right in front of you. A punch was sent towards your face colliding with your cheek. Your head spun around quickly into a circle before popping off your neck. Your head went flying back like a football soaring through the air. It bounced and then landed on the ground again. Blood soon shot out of your stump like a broken faucet.

Daisuke stood in shock from his strength. Your blood Raine down onto him and the area closest to you guys. He wiped the blood from his eyes.

The blood soon stops your stem from going completely dry. A new head too sports from the stump as if you never lost your head in the first place.

"Good, now you're serious".

Daisuke went to jump back, but he moved too slowly. Your hand grabbed the side of his face hard. Your nails sunk deep into his skin to get a better grip on him. Rushing forward you started to run around in a huge circle at looting speed. Pressing his face against the wall, the speed you went at made his head scrape itself against the wall like these against a grater.

You pulled him away from the wall. Then you spun him around like a little girl spinning around her toy. The speed you went at made the two of you look like a blurry tornado, a huge mass of wind with the colors you wore blurring together. You laughed manically as you released him allowing him to sore through the air of the abounded castle.

Daisuke was able to catch himself skidding to a stop. Digging your heels into the ground, you launched yourself forward creating a crater beneath your feet. You swung your extended nails for his face sending deep demonic claw marks across it. His eye popped out making him release a grunt. Daisuke shot his arm out making it burst through and out of your back. Demonic blood forced it out of your throat making you spit it up. You gave him a demonic smile the dark blood coating your teeth. Daisuke dragged his arm up making you split into two. Then he pulled his arm out from you.