𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑋𝑉𝐼

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"That won't work against me", you told the thirteen year old boy.

The boy stood a couple of feet away from you with an axe in both fo his hands. He held the weapon out towards you with shaky hands. His teeth dug into his bottom lip as he tried controlling his composure and his body response to fear. Failing to his limbs trembled in fear, his knees buckled hard against one another.

You sat on the back of yours legs with his younger brother's corpse in your lap. You caressed the deceased child's hair gently with your sharp nails. The same nails you killed him with. Behind you laid his grandpa who was alive, but deep in sleep.

Blobs of tears fell down the thirteen year old boy's cheeks. He swallowed the scream that bubble dup in his throat when his eyes came in contact with his young brother's dull ones.

"..G-Get out of here", he hissed his voice cracking up. You smiled at him.

"So soon? I just arrived here", you giggled. "Besides I can't leave until I tell you why I came here".

"I DON'T CARE JUST GET OUT BEFORE I KILL YOU", he roared. "I-I'LL CHOP YOUR HEAD OFF TOO".

"Like those bandits, its still amazes me a child your size took down four grown men", you questioned now behind him. The tensed up feeling your hands on top of his shoulders. The gentle touch made his body go cold, colder than the night air outside.

"Sure they were drunks, but you be able to slay them and chop their bodies up in such short time", you smiled. "You're perfect".

The boy snapped out of his feared state. He gripped the axe as hard as he can then swung it to the side. The blade came in contact with your neck chopping your head right off. The blood cover axe hover over the boy's shoulder as he watched the blood spurt up from the stump of your neck.

You raised your hands up into the air in distress. Your body backed up about to hit the wall. A small received small crept onto the boy's face seeing he killed you. He closed his eyes and lowered the axe down by his side. His eyes snapped back open when he heard a chuckle. Opening his eyes he looked seeing your disintegrating severed head. The head was gradually disintegrating.

"I wonder, will your demon art be base on an axe or your bloodlust", you questioned before your head fully disintegrated into the air. The boy looked at the spot confused. Your body that was still standing made a weird noise chains him to whip his head towards its direction.

A weird growing bubble appeared on top of the stump of your neck. Your body stumbled forward to get closer to the boy; he didn't dare to move in fear of your headless body. First a baby face appeared then a young child that resemble you. The face rapidly aged as it grew back to its original size and your original face.