"Oh really? Then how about this" Ron said and picked out the note in which victor krum signed. All the Weasley's gasped with shock and suprise.

"Are you sure that's real?!" Fred said, getting his hands close to the note, trying to take a closer look at it. But Ron moved it so Fred couldn't reach it. "Ask Harry if you think it's fake, Fred"

"Wow ronald, that's amazing" Arthur said looking at the note, which made Molly turn around and take a took at it too

"Don't be too proud Ron, let them see" Ginny said, chewing on her jam bread.

"Exactly" Hermione replied giggling at Ron's silly behaviour.

"Why would I? They said they didn't care about the world cup" Ron said to which molly, who was still cooking in the kitchen replied, "No, it's because I didn't let them join you guys, with the chaos they created at last year's World Cup oh my god!!"

"None of them are true" George said with a warm smile, followed by Fred.
"The real reason is,... This" Fred said and took out the small bottle he kept in his pocket which was before seen by Ron.

"Oh hey, yeah what's that?!" Ron asked, not taking his eyes of the thing.

"Ever heard about the triwizard tournament?" Fred questioned the younger ones, and looked at their confused faces.

"Triwizard tournament?! What's that?" Hermione said with her eyebrows furrowed in confusion and curiosity.

"It's a tournament for wizards and witches" George started off normal. "to achieve huge fame and power! And prove their skills but not everyone can get into it" George said, mysteriously as if he was narrating a horror story.

"Not everyone? Then who?" Ginny Weasley Questioned cooly. "Only the ones with braveness and..."

"And?"

"Oh they say so but I believe it's just the brightest student every year but it's dangerous so it wasn't happening but they finally decided to make it happen!" Fred said which made all the others smile brightly.

"Can I participate?!" Ron asked excitedly, waiting for an response from Harry but he seemed to show no reaction and looked at Ron plainly with food stuffed in his mouth.

He then turned to his right side and looked at Hermione to see her reaction.

"Why are you laughing Hermione?" Ron's bright face was now faded and looked dark.

"I am not laughing..." Hermione said in low tone, trying to hold it all in. "I am just trying to look like I am not in the edge of laughing" she said and laughed out loud which made Harry who was so focused in his food laugh too.

"You too, Harry?!" Ron questioned, sounding very disappointed.

"But under one rule, this triwizard tournament is going to happen and that is..." Fred said, creating curiosity.

"Wizards under the age of 17 can't participate in this!"

"WHAT!! THAT'S NOT FAIR" Ron shouted to which everyone agreed.

"I know, I know!" George said, getting up after completing his food.

"But what does that have to do with the bottle you showed us?" Hermione asked him.

"And this.. thing here will allow us to participate in it!" Fred said proudly, sharing a look with George who was now putting the plates in the sink.

"That's rubbish Fred" Hermione said with a little smile, not wanting to hurt anyone.

"And why is that Granger" Fred said getting up from his incomplete plate.

"You can't fool Hogwarts and a genius like Dumbledore with a little potion like that! It's not possible. Better participate legally next time" Hermione said confidently.

"We'll see about that Granger!" Fred also replied, confidently.

"That's actually rumours, fred" Arthur Weasley said, sipping. "The age limit is actually 15"

"Are you joking?? Why I must be so unlucky!!!" Ron cried out.

Fred and George were happy and sad at the same time. Having to make a potion just for this and hearing they CAN participate! But it was easier for them no anyway.

"Well, there's no job left for us now" George said.

"And because of that, you can have it Ron" Fred said and took the bottle in his hands to give it to Ron. Ron smiled widely

"You are the best brother ev-"

"But that will be 5 galleons" Fred said and offered it to Ron, stretching his hand over near Ron's face, hoping he would take it.

"But I am your brother-"

"Then ten galleons" Fred and George said in sync.

"Oh ten galleons I see!..." Molly Weasley scoffed and snatching the bottle out of Fred's hand right away.

"How many times have I told you, NOT TO DO ANYTHING LIKE THIS!!!!! And you are motivating your brother too?? That's it, you both are not going to Hogwarts!" Molly snarled at them.

"MUM, NO!!!" Both of them yelled while Ron was silently laughing at the corner.

"This is your last warning you both! If I hear you saying or doing anything naughty and that's it!" Molly lectured to which the twins nodded. "Go to your beds, now!"

Molly then looked directly at Ron as the twins were going upstairs. Ron got up quickly and kept his plate in the sink. "I will go to bed now mom" He said to which molly nodded.

Harry was also going to bed along with Ron, so he made his way to say goodnight to molly, followed by Hermione

"Oh Harry..!" Said molly. "Did you enjoy the food, Harry" she asked him with a huge smile on her face.

"No, everything was great!" Harry said to which molly patted his shoulders and grabbed Hermione by her arm and asked the same question to her.

"It was great, thank you! I will be going to bed now. Good night!" Hermione said smiling.

"Good night Hermione, good night Harry!"

____________________________________

Ron, Harry and Hermione shared a room together. They started chatting a lot about what happened today and what was going to happen in the triwizard tournament.. until...

"Oh- Harry is asleep, Hermione.."

"Yeah I noticed, he already said that he's tried. We should go to sleep too Ronald..!"