Chapter 15: The End

——————————🏴‍☠️——————————

Jack and (Y/n) sat next to each other in the long boat, rowing while Angelica sat across from them with her hands tied behind her back.

They were heading towards a very familiar little island.

Angelica glared murderously at Jack. "I hate you."

"The bloke who saved your life?"

"The years I posses, stolen from my own father!" She yelled.

(Y/n) scoffed. "Some father. He was ready to let you die to save his own skin."

Jack nodded. "Exactly. I only helped Blackbeard do what any father should have done."

"You two are cruel, and ignorant. I was wrong, you are both perfect for each other." She spat.

Jack leaned closer to (Y/n). "She has a point."

She rolled her eyes. "Just keep rowing Jack."

...

They arrived at the small island, and Jack tossed Angelica onto the sand.

Jack held up her pistol. "One pistol, one shot." He tossed it beside her.

Angelica looked at him incredulously.

"To kill myself before I starve?!"

"There's no trusting you, love. Besides, this is a well-traveled trade route." Jack told her.

"Yeah. You can signal a passing ship by creating a giant bonfire." (Y/n) added.

Jack glanced at her in slight annoyance, remembering how she and Elizabeth had created their massive bonfire the last time they were stuck here.

"Or you can just bite the proverbial bullet, as it were." Jack suggested.

He and (Y/n) both turned to leave when Angelica called out to them. "And how will I get free of these bonds?!"

"You broke free of your bonds half and hour ago, waiting for the precise moment to pounce." Jack said.

To prove his point, he turned and caught the log that Angelica was about to hit him with, and tossed it aside.

"Admit it Jack. You still love me." Angelica told him.

(Y/n) narrowed her eyes at her and was ready to march forward and fight her to the death about that, when Jack put his arm in front of her to stop her.

He looked at Angelica. "If you had a sister and a dog, I'd choose the dog."

Jack grabbed (Y/n)'s hand and pulled her towards the longboat. Angelica didn't give up though.

"Treasure! There is a chest with jewels! Jewels with the power to rule the wind and tide!" She yelled.

"You're making that up!" Jack said.

"Wait..." she grabbed Jack's arm and pulled him back. "I am with child. Yours."

Jack's eyes widened, and (Y/n) glared at him. "What?!"