Tiffany winced, knowing that their principal was talking about Eli. "Very much keeping this person anonymous." She mumbled. Her eyes wandered over to him, he seemed sad and embarrassed while covering his face.

"But today, our goal here is to make this school a safe space for all students." The vice principal tries to gather everyone's attention on her speech.

Unlike the rest of her peers, Miguel was the only one actually caring to hear what the vice principal had to say. Miguel turned his attention to his friend.

"You know, if you're sick of getting bullied, my karate dojos looking for recruits." Miguel suggests to Eli. "Yeah, you hear that, Eli and October?" Demetri quickly quickly dismisses the idea.

"A little of karate training and you're gonna kick some major ass." Demetri adds sarcastically.

After sitting with his three, now four friends. He quickly picked up the teen's sarcasm. "I'm serious Demetri, all right? My Sensei's the real deal, and I'm sure I can get y'all free discounts."

Tiffany head perks up, as she glances at the Hispanic boy. "Miguel, me and Demetri sure hell aren't trying out for no karate team." She shakes her head.

Miguel frowned at the girls response. "See, and another thing to add on. Because as enticing as that sounds, I think we'd rather spend our afternoons playing Crucible Control then getting in the face." Demetri adds onto the girl previous response.

"Oh, and one last thing." Their vice principal said, before getting off the table. "While we're all looking forward to the Halloween dance, let's make sure our costumes are culturally sensitive. For example, instead of 'sexy nurse', maybe try 'gender neutral hospital employee' instead of geisha.."

"When will she ever shut up." Tiffany grumbled throwing her head back. "I think we should." October mumbled. "Do what?" Tiffany asks slowly turning her head towards her friend.

"Do Karate." She shrugged her shoulders. Miguel couldn't help give the girl a cheeky smile. "What do I look like doing Karate?" Tiffany questions.

"A very hot girl, you would be badass." October says leaning towards the table. "I mean, I am hot." Tiffany mumbled to herself. "Am I already not badass enough?" She asks.

"It would make you more badass." October said trying to make the situation better. "If you and Eli do it, I'll maybe try."

   𝐈𝐓 was now Study hall, and Tiffany knew damn well she never studies

𝐈𝐓 was now Study hall, and Tiffany knew damn well she never studies. She was only in the library just to be there, most of the time to either plug up her phone.

Currently, she was doing just that. She was scrolling through her socials, replying to whoever she forgot to reply to.

"Is it cool if I can sit here?" She looked up to reveal a Miguel. "Sure, go ahead." She took her feet off the chair next to her.