3. Guns and Ships

Start from the beginning

"Were you able to locate our insurance policy?" Gonzalez asked.

"Took some digging. And I'd appreciate a bit more notice in the future." The assistant replied.

Wanda turned her head slightly, watching as the woman gave Gonzalez a small, velvet box that he stored in his inner coat pocket.

When she tried to look into his mind though, she didn't see anything harmful. She saw a gift that he was planning to present to Jaiying.

"Less than ten minutes out!" May called from the pilot seat.

Simmons unbuckled herself and stood up, walking over to where a small screen was shown, revealing their location.

"Sir, there are alot more unknowns than we anticipated." She spoke, glancing back to Gonzalez.

Wanda stood up as well, walking over to her to look at the screen, although she couldn't really decipher what was going on, aside from a bunch of dots who she assumed were the inhumans.

"If Skye's done her job and their leader agrees to meet, I'll handle the rest." Gonzalez assured her.

"Lock in. Touchdown in five." May called out again.

The group of agents all hurried to take their seat as they started their descent.

Once they landed, May opened the back of the jet and everyone stood, Gonzalez at the front to meet whoever was waiting to meet them.

As they began walking down the runway, Wanda could tell that it was the man with no eyes that she saw when she first got to SHIELD. The teleporter, she presumed. Wanda stood near the back of the group, standing next to Simmons.

"Hello. I am Gordon, I will take you into the city but only one is allowed to meet with Jaiying at this moment." The no eyed man spoke.

He walked them inside and Wanda and Simmons gave cautious glances to one another. Once they were in the city, Wanda marveled at the beauty of it. Not only was the mountain view incredible, but the structure was gorgeous all together.

"Whoever is planning to meet with Jaiying, come with me."

Gonzalez stepped forward, and Gordon nodded then took him away.

Lincoln was nearby, and Simmons caught him in her eyes before Wanda saw him. Simmons moved over to him, and Wanda soon followed. The rest of the agents stood in place, waiting for Gonzalez to return with information.

Simmons walked up a spiral staircase to go up to Lincoln, and as soon as they were near, Lincoln spotted them.

"Where's Coulson?" He asked.

"Plan got changed." Wanda said, unsure of what else to say. "I'm not sure."

"Gonzalez wanted to talk to Jaiying instead." Simmons said.

"Skye's not gonna like that." Lincoln sighed.

After a bit of waiting, Wanda watched as Skye and an older man walk out of the place that Gonzalez had gone into.

May's eyes widened slightly, and the older man was immediately put into custody with the other SHIELD agents. Wanda watched as they handcuffed him.

"Who's that?" She asked.

"Skye's father. His name is Cal. He's a bit of a manic." Simmons replied.

"Makes sense." Wanda nodded.

May spoke to Skye for a moment, then she turned and went off with a few other agents to take Cal away. None of them seemed too excited for that job.

Skye noticed the three of them up the stairs, and she soon joined them.