"Okay but what gift do you want first out of 1,2 and 3." He asks me and I think for a while.

"2." I reply and he pulls out his phone. He shows me a picture of a cute dog and I don't get it. Then I realise the dog is in his office since I see the picture he has of me in the back.

 Then I realise the dog is in his office since I see the picture he has of me in the back

(I know that's not in a office but imagine it)

"You got me a dog?" I squeal and he laughs at my excitement.

"You've been talking about getting a cane corso for months ma, you think I ain't been listening?" He asks me.

"I love you, thank you, is it at home?" I ask, playing with his beard now.

"Nah it's with somebody but as soon as we're back we can pick it up." He replies and I kiss him again.

"And for the rest of the gifts?" I ask him but he only chuckles.

"That's for later mama." He says and I roll my eyes. I trust him though.

It was still the morning and I know we had a lot to do today. I was normally in bikinis and booty shorts so Amir used every opportunity he had to slap my ass.

I think there's a bruise there too.

"Would you let me eat your ass again?" He asks me as he plays with the mesh of my bikini top.

"Amir that was one time, never again." I say and he laughs. "Yeah we'll see ma." He mumbles.

He won't.

We was swimming with fish and dolphins and each one of us had an instructor. Mine was a man and Amir being so jealous he got mad each time the instructor would touch me.

It's not his fault that I forgot how to swim.

I was showing now but not if I was wearing hoodies or something. It was strange how I only starting showing now at 8 months so I could still wear crop tops and I would look 4 months pregnant.

I loved my little stomach though, I wish I put on my weight than what I had. I loved being reminded that a human was actually growing inside of me, my human.