𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

Start from the beginning

As you made your way toward your next position you didn't notice that he was still staring at you for a few more moments.

While you walked away you saw Isagi looking toward something or better someone with a horrified expression.

You followed his gaze and it landed on Nagi who was now minding his business.

You took a step closer to Yoichi and moved your hand infront of his face to step him out of his thoughts.

As you did so he blinked and looked at you.

_Thank you (Name)- he hesitantly said while rubbing the back of his neck.

_Sure- you said while matching his energy.

☆___________☆___________☆

You ran with the ball on the opponent side of the stadium while looking infront of you trying to dodge everyone that got in your way.

You were doing great until Reo came running to your level.

_Hey lady, how about you give me this huh ? He asked with a teasing grin while you let out an annoyed sight without stopping moving.

He chuckled before stepping infront of you.

He took the ball from you but before he could go any further you slide your body on the ground and hit in the item that went up.

Reo tripped over your laying figure and fell a few feet away.

You got up from your position and before one of the opposite team players can take the ball you moved your body infront of his while letting him face your back to stop him from going anywhere.

The next thing was Nagi coming on your side the same way his teammate did and tried to take the ball from you, you turned you back to him as well and tried to look for someone to pass.

As you turned a few moments around yourself trying to keep Seishiro away from the item you heard him speak.

_This is so troublesome... he muttered to himself, he was dangerously close to you as you can at some moments feel his chest touch your back.

And then a simple second of inattention made him step aside and end in front of you.

You widened your eyes in surprise and did the first thing that went through your mind.

'Up' as you thought about what to do with the ball, only now did you realize what had happened.

He wasn't trying to take the ball from you.

'THIS FUCKER ONLY WANTED TO PUSH ME TO GET MORE ON OUR SIDE OF THE STADIUM BY MY FUCKING STUPID SELF' You thought when you noticed how close you were to your goal.

You just sighted loudly and pushed the ball up.

'At least now it's not possible for him to score' you waited the ball to come in contact with the grass but it never came.

You made eye contact with the white-haired male just before he jumped and did a back Salto before hitting the ball that was just over your head.

You looked over your shoulder and watched in horror as the ball went right in the goal.

_Excuse me WHAT. You said out loud while straightening your back.

Nagi only looked at you neutral as you stayed froze for a second.

V||2 - 0 |Z

Your jaw almost fell off as you looked from the goal to Nagi a few times who just stayed on his spot.

_Yeah. You muttered before starting walking toward the exit.

'Someone come pick me up i am NOT doing this-' your thought were cut short when someone grabbed the back of your jersey.

_Where do you think you're going ? Kunigami asked with a raised brow.

You sighted once more and let him drag you back to the middle.

_Good Job Nagi ! You heard Reo in your back while you sweatdropped.

'At least it was attractive-' you thought while remembering Nagi's totally unhuman action.

'At least...'

|| _____𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍.......____||