*bang bang bang bang bang*

I GOT YA!!

you woke up too the sunlight shining towards your beautiful face, birds chiping, mama and a baby bird.

it was so peaceful.

you looked at the time "11:43 huh.." still not fully awake, "i think ill take a ba-"

*BANG*

"what in the hell was that!?!?" you looked outside and there was blood all on the tree, you looked closer and saw the mama bird died. The baby was crying pools of tears.

*BANG*

*BANG*

you flinched "a another bang??" Oh my.. i wonder if that.. guy is here, you looked for him but couldnt find him. ugh, who cares. i needa too get outta here.

*BANG*

"AH SHIT!" you flinched, and walked towards the corner of the wall, backwards.. Slowly..

*BANG*

flinch again.. now you were in the corner of the room.. "i wonder what the bangs sounds are coming fr-" a trap door opened beneath you.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

you landed on something soft. Atleast you didnt die..

"OUCH MY BOBS!!"

said an voice. You got up to see it was that it was an bat?

"im sorry I didnt mean to.." you looked at her confused.

you looked up to see alot of computers, and I mean ALOT.

"what is this place?"

"ermm some place?" Said the bat.

"hey y/n!" a hand came on you.

"AHHHHH" you screamed "Oh! Its just you sonic hah!"

"wait what?? why are you here?"

"I am here for (i dont know what the name is gonna be)  project!" Said sonic.

"Huh?" you heard people talking in the other room? this is all so confusing..

"Hey y/n are you okay? you have been asleep for aleast 2 days.."

"what?? I have?? what happened?"

"well I think you should speak with shadow about that hun." said the bat.

"shadow? Like the THE shadow?"

"yes! Why so?"

"Nothing.." was shadow here?

"Oh yeah! I havent introduced myself! im rouge. rouge the bat."

"hi! im y-

"y/n, we all know. but i'll keep doing my business hun, you should go say hey to the others"

"alright!"

you walked into the other room.

hey guys! im back, but i dont know if I should finish this. its getting kind of confusing at this point. I feel like i should scrap it. but tell me if you dont want me to scrap it.