Part 4 | weakling.

A couple of hours later, you woke up in a all white bed. sonic was next too you in a chair but he was asleep, you don't remember how you ended up here. *did I get knocked out?* you thought. The only thing you remember is that you fell and everything went black. You sigh, and suddenly sonic wakes up.

"good morning y/n! Are you feeling okay?" "Yeah, still a bit lightheaded" "shadow got you pretty good in the head."

"Oh did I black out?" "Uh.. you actually started bleeding.. a bit" "oh god!" "IM GONNA FUCKING BREAK HIS SKULL AND TAKE HIS EYES OUT AND SHOVE THEM DOWN HIS FUCKING THROAT!! THAT HE WILL BE COUGHING UP CLOUDS FOR NEXT MONTH!" ".." "oh.. did I say that out loud.. I'm sorry" "yeah uh.. we probably should get too class?" "I think I'm gonna get some more rest here." "Alright, i'll tell the teacher you didn't wake up yet" "Bye hedgehog!!" "Bye A/S!!"

you rest a little more, until the school bell rings. there was one right in the nurses office, "my EARSSS" you threw and shoe at it and it stopped. you slowly got up and changed too ur uniform. (If ur curious this is what it looks like)

 (If ur curious this is what it looks like)

God my uniform is actually better than this old hag, anyways let's get too class

God my uniform is actually better than this old hag, anyways let's get too class. what class was it again... P.E?? oh god. you quickly went too the changing room and changed ur clothes. you wanted too skip but oh well, i wonder.. where is pe?? you walked around the school trying too find PE. somebody was running in the halls you didnt see who it was but, and group of girls came after it. what the hell? should i be running too? huh.. then somebody came up too you.

CIFFHANGER