Part 2 | Him.

"you piece of shit!" I heard from him, I couldn't breath at last. But right when I was about to pass out, I swung my leg back and swung it forward kicking him in the ballers. He went on his knees but fast after he got up, before he could grab me, i ran away.

i ran to the bathroom breathing heavily, after a few mins i went find the principles Office  again. i checked every corner too make sure that black and red hedgehog wasnt there, but i found the principles office! finally! but.. you ran into someone.. again. boy you are clumsy.

It was that blue light from the corner of ur eye!
"Sorry! I didn't mean to run into you!" you said, he laughed "it's fine, my name is sonic! sonic the hedgehog, what's yours?" "Uh.." you wanted to make a fake name but that's kinda stupid. "Y/N! Y/N the (A/S)" "nice too meet you!" He said "where are you headed too?" "The principal!" *the bell rings* "well I gotta go now" "so do I!" you said bye and off to the principal.

After you got your classes it was already 2nd period! "Oh.. art!" you searched around the school, until you found it.

You opened the door and saw 15+ people in the class! And the sonic! you both stared at each other and you waved to him. "oh! Welcome! wanna introduce yourself Little miss?" "Gladly! My name is.." then you saw the black and red hedgehog. For a Moment you stood there and it felt like everything had been frozen, but quickly snapped back to what you were saying.

"My name is uh.. Y/N! Y/N the (A/S)!" and you swore, the black hedgehog give you a death looks.

After you introduced yourself the teacher sat you beside sonic, and.. "shadow! I want you to show Y/N around The School!" I didn't know who was until.. he stood up.
"WHAT Im not doing that! Get Somebody Else too do it! Im NOT doing it!" The teacher stod there for a moment. "HOW DARE YOU RIZE YOUR VOICE! Off to the principal!IMMEDIATELY!"
"FUCK Y'All!" He Stormed out of the room "was that?" "Yup the guy you were fighting with" sonic said. "I'm sorry sorry about that! Sonic, why don't you show her around?" "Sure! Gladly!" After an hour or two he Showed the whole school to you, when you came back it was lunchtime. you were so hungry..! you finally got the lunch exited to eat it, but when you opened it..

! you finally got the lunch exited to eat it, but when you opened it

"Yeah no I'm not eating today." you were
absolutely gagging, a crusty moldy wheat bread and with baby food that wasn't even pick up able with a spoon! But.. there was note "meet me at the back of the school." you were thinking about it..