Part 6 | another?

who could that be..? you wondered. red.. and black? oh nono! Can't be him. it could've been mighty, mighty the armadillo? or Maybe honey the cat? I should stop worrying.

you ran to the nurse with sonic in hands. He was heavy. I quickly grabbed a first aid kit in the nurses office. The nurse wasn't there as usual. I put sonic on the bed left for class. I hope he wakes up soon.

you couldn't get your mind off of it, you didn't know what to believe you didn't know either if it was honey the cat or mighty? if so, even shadow the hedgehog. but no, you didn't believe that HE saved you. I mean why would he do that? you realized you have been standing in one spot thinking about it for an whole hour.

and some girls came out early so they just looked at you and laughed.

anyways, you got too class sat down and started doing art, after a few hours you've spaced out and drew an uh.. interesting photo of an apple? (imagine an apple, wearing thongs and a bra.)
"
y/n?" The teacher said, you slowly got up from ur nap and looked at her " yeah?" "that's interesting art piece.. uh.."

you looked at it and screamed you took it ran and threw it away. you got back too ur seat,             

"hi I didn't paint anything yet sorry I don't know what too paint." the teacher looked flabbergasted "I think I'm just gonna go, keep up the uhh good work?"

BELL RINGS

you zoom out of there and run the back of the school, out of breath you take out ur phone and just watch a movie, the school bell rings, and there is one hour left till you get to go home week. An hour passed already? you look at time you start packing up and going home little do you know,

somebody was following you.

You get home and start unpacking your things, then start doing your homework and afterwords blob into bed and reads a book. Book is very fun until all of the fucking lights go out, you could hear somebody walking closer to you, a cold breath on the neck suddenly you kick the intruder, in the baby makers and makes him fall to the ground and screams

"oh my balls" CRAZY WOMAN!!"
"get out of my house or I'll fucking rip your face off and ur goddamn balls, skin then hang them up on my Christmas tree!! BITCH!!" you spit on him. He runs out scared.

"That was a test sweetheart." A new dark voice said? "AGH" you got scared, he had a very much likely figure of shadow, but he had dark green eyes and blue quills instead? was it shadow? no.. it was.

"It's futile. The world will betray you. Why fight at all? Why risk your life for those who will persecute you later?"

"I am Mephiles."

I CHANGED THE PERSON TOO MEPHILES INSTEAD! SORRY!!