part 3 | names Shadow.

you were thinking about going, you had a bad feeling about going but again.. you wanted to go. you were thinking about it the whole day, until the bell rang.

okay fine, I 'll Meet this shadow person.

you walked over behind the school. but saw teachers, and you hid ''god! i hate students!" one of them said. they were even smoking! you were very careful not too make a noise, "why are they even teachers if you hate students?" you mumbled quietly.. then .. *CRACK* you broke an branch, shit!

"what the hell was that??" the blonde one said, "i think it came from the bushes, check!"

then ALOT of people came and were about too see the teachers smoke, but they ran away before they could see them. they walked by you, there was like more then 20? huh?? why are they going where im going??

after they were gone you got out of the bush, "ouch! shit!" a small scatch came, but no prob! you sucked it up, "damn, fuck you
bush!" god, you walked behind the school. and saw the people that just walked by, "well well well, you came." a deep voice came behind you. you turned around too the guy from earlier, "HAHA!" came from one of the guys behind him, "this little cutie shut you down?" " woah there scourge!" he looked shocked by you knowing his name, but soon saw who you were, his ex.

"ah, y/n.." he put his hand on ur cheek looking into ur (E/C) colored eyes, "you were such an good girl when we were dating" "I miss using you y/n~" he whispered "okay cut it, we came here for the fight!" One in the crowd said. "FIGHT??" "I never agreed too this??" You said nervously "oh but your here now right?" Said the shadow guy, you were pissed of. then.. there was a punch. " oh ? are we gonna play like that huh? " you threw a punch at shadow but he dodged it by a few inches, you fell.

"HAHAHAHA" you heard from the crowd. "awwwh is little weaking gonna cryy?" Shadow said Teasingly. God I hated this man! you got up running towards him and punched him in his face, headshot! he was bleeding from the nose.

Scourge came too throw a fist, but I simply dodged. "God you little shit!" shadow mumbled "by the way, what am I going too get if I win?" " this PUNCH!" Shadow came behind me and suddenly everything went black..