two

No one's POV:

"You know you don't have to come, right?" Tomura took his phone off the chapter and shoved it in his pocket. "You don't want me there?" Dabi sighed. "Of course I want you there. It's just...it's a damn airport. And I know how you are around crowds and...and it's a fucking airport." Tomura's social anxiety had gotten better over the pass year. However, that shit never really goes away. He still got anxouis around people. He was just better at hiding it now, and Dabi knew that. "Babe, I wanna be there to greet him. It's his first time being so far away from home, I think we both need to be there," Tomura explains calmly. He fills two cups up with water. "I just don't want you to feel like you have to come. It's completely fine if you wanna stay home." Tomura walked over to plant next to their T.V. and pours one of the cups into the pot. "I want to be there. Besides, the last time I saw him we didn't get to talk to him very much." Dabi grins. "That was a nice night." Tomura walked to the other plants in the house and watered them. "What time does his flight land?" Tomura asks, blushing at Dabi's comment. "Oh, um...I think eight." Tomura puts the cups in the sink. "And you called Kurogiri to take off, right?" Dabi titled his head. "It's Saturday babe." Tomura groaned. "Damn it, I forgot. I'm sorry. Um...okay....you have your keys and your wallet and your pho-"

"Tomura." Dabi places his hands on his lover's shoulders. "We have everything. Okay? Just...breathe." Tomura took a deep breath trying to calm his nerves. "Did you sleep okay?" He nodded with his eyes closed. 

"You don't have to come."

"Dabi, get in the fucking car."

-------

Tomura was beginning to very much regret his decision. Why did he put himself in these situations. "You look for Shoto, I'm getting a coffee." Dabi grabs his wrist. Tomura winced in pain under his breath, though his lover didn't notice. "I'll come with you." Dabi hated letting Tomura out of sight. It was extremely hard to get used to working. Dabi used to go to work with him and just watch him in the library. He would also take him to the bar while he was working. It went on like that for a few months.

"I'll come with you." The last time Tomura wanderer off he-...well....long haired bitch. "I'm just going to the cafe', I'll be right back," Tomura says calmly, removing Dabi's hand. "But-" Tomura held his hand. "Find your brother." And he leaves without another word.

Dabi does as he was told and kept an eye out for his brother. Which should be easy enough, he looks like a damn candy can- oh there he is.

Shoto was looking down at his phone and he had his head phones in. "Yeah, yeah I guess." He glances up to see his brother. "Oh, babe, I'll call you back." He hangs up and runs to his brother. Dabi instantly pulls the teenager to him. 

It had been a year since the brothers had seen each and the had no intention of letting each other go. That was until- "Please tell me that's your brother and you are not suffocating a stranger." They both step apart and turn to the bluenette. "Thank you guys again for letting me stay with you." The three of them make their way out of the airport. Which Tomura was really happy about it.

"How was your flight?" Dabi asks, taking Shoto's suitcase. "It was okay I guess, first time flying. Long and boring." Dabi elbows him. "Beats driving for twenty one hours." Tomura rolled his eyes. "You drove the whole way there?" Shoto asks. "Yeah, because someone didn't know how to drive." Tomura glared at him. "I was hospitalized at sixteen, what the hell did you expect?" Dabi popped the trunk to the car. "Yeah, but even now that you have your license you refuse to drive." He places Shoto's suitcase in the trunk and closes it. "Driving makes me uncomfortable."

"Dr-driving makes you uncomfortable?"

Shoto took a step back not waiting to get caught in the crossfire. A situation like this back home, his father would have exploded. He would have started hitting and screaming. Was Tomura going to do that? Was he gonna hit Dabi? Was he gonna hit him. "Fuck you," the bluenette growls. Dabi grinned and cupped his face. He kissed his lips softly and quickly. "You're a weird one, aren't you?" Tomura glared at him. "You wanna sleep on the couch, don't you?" Dabi quickly kissed his neck. "You know I love you." Tomura turned to bi-color haired male. "I can't believe you're related to this." Shoto laughs nervously. "You have to sleep with him." Tomura nods. "You're right, I have it worse."

Shoto wasn't sure how to react. He wasn't expecting the argument to end with affection. Was it even an argument? Dabi was making fun of Tomura but it wasn't like what his father would do to his mother. Tomura wasn't crying. "I'm sorry, do you not want dinner? Cause it doesn't sound like it." Dabi threw his hands up and grins. "Start the damn car," Tomura says getting in the passengers seat. "Did you just purposely piss him off?" Shoto asked, not knowing how to feel. "He's cute when he's angry." Was that healthy? "Eh, I'll make it up to him tonight," Dabi muttered. "Ew, Dabi what the hell!" Dabi rolled his eyes. "Not like that. Although, it has been a while." Shoto steps back. "Start the damn car!"