Chapter 5: Autumn Dream Idol Grand Prix

Ajimi-chan appeared in Parajuku Pripara as a part of PriPara police.

Highly energetic to the point of almost being erratic.

I had no clue what she was saying.

Too many sentence-enders.

Considering everyone's face a sketchbook.

Annoying.

Yet... She was very friendly. I didn't dislike her.

But Hibiki-sama wouldn't like her at all. And I was glad for that.

Her debut performance was good indeed. But still too crazy.

________________________________________________________________________________

She became the art teacher of Paprika Private Academy.

Yet instead of teaching, she covered the academy in graffiti, and got scolded by Head Mistress. My head was in pain, seriously.

She revealed that she and Cosmos-san were friends, and rivals-in-designing.

I somehow was asked into holding the designing Contest for them, with Dorothy and Mikan-chan as models.

Both designers each produced a Coord and the audience voted on the best, however both of them received equal marks for every design they produced causing them to become frustrated. 

Seeing that, I, along with Dorothy and Mikan made them a big omelette rice so that they would cheer up. And it did.

But...

.

.

.

Why did I become a team with them?

Mirei... Sophie...

I'm sorry...

Hibiki-sama... Seeing me with them must make you completely disappointed, right? Still... I would try my hardest... First becoming the Princess of Autumn, then your princess!

________________________________________________________________________________

AutDre started.

Sophie, Mirei, Shion, Aroma and Leona formed a compatible dream team, calling Aromasoreshi Mi.

Fuwari-chan also enters the Dream Theatre with her goat and three babies much to the surprise of everyone.

Before the Grand Prix started, Ajimi-sensei caught Hibiki-sama's butterfly. I realized it right away and acted as dumb as possible making her release the spy camera. After finishing my mission, I sighed.

Many and many teams competed for the Autumn Dream Parade Coord and the charm bell, yet no one succeeded, even Mirei and Sophie's team.

Despair fell on me as Meganii-san announced that if no teams got the ADPC, the dream parade wouldn't be held.

What should I do?

How could I do it?

Even Sophie and Shion who were chosen by Hibiki-sama couldn't do it... 

What could I do anyways?

Nothing I could do...

.

.

.

I could do it. Hearing my friends cheering for me, believing in me like that... No way I could run away...

Cosmic Omurice DaVinci (A strange name indeed) - our team entered the stage with the coords Ajimi-sensei and Cosmo-san design.

Somehow we got the Parade Coord... and rang the bells.

But I wasn't happy at all.

Kaitou Genius appeared, but he refrained himself from stealing the coord. Instead, he left a CasaBlanca flower on our hair accessories, telling that he would steal it the next time - The celebration concert.

________________________________________________________________________________

Dorothy refused to go to the concert. She didn't want to perform in front of Leona after seeing him sad for not getting the Coord.

I also didn't want to go at first, but I couldn't be spineless... I had to be strong... Baka Capisce Power, bring me back!!!

Right...

My Baka Capisce Power... was the only thing I had to motivate everyone. I couldn't let them be sad, or fall in despair.

They had two more Grand Prix to go, no way they were allowed to be disappointed by something like that...

I refused to let them be down like the time Falulu copied our Making Dramas.

I would take them all, and act like I was fine.

I couldn't let myself lose my catchphrases. Or everyone would notice.

.

.

.

~ End Chapter 5 ~