Chapter 3: Am I a copycat?

Since that day, I continued to enter PriPara with my new form whenever I was not busy with Solami Smile. 

I trained myself hard, even when I didn't have any manager.

Having lessons. Vocal Training. Practising Chereography. 

While practising to be elegant like a princess.

Perfect my smile. To the point it seemed inhumanlike.

The smile of a pro. Lacking human feelings.

I looked in the mirror and studied it.

I fine tune it to the milimeter.

The way I narrowed my eyes, the corner of my eyes. It's all calculated...

So that I would be able to put on the smile that will please people the most.

So that I would be more like a princess...

After all, Aria was just made of lies.

________________________________________________________________________________

I wanted to debut as Aria. I wanted him to look at me. I wanted everyone to see me. That was why: I had to create my own song.

I was stuck with the ideas for the song. I couldn't find any good words. I had no one to ask for help. I didn't want to ask anyone either.

Walking in the forest, I found myself getting lost. The hologrammation changed PriPara into night time. I didn't know where to go anymore. That was when I saw a light in a bush. I quickly ran to it and picked up the shining thing.

It was an egg.

Whose egg was it?

As I was thinking, it shone even more brightly, and cracked. From the egg, a white fluffy cutest thing in the world appeared.

Deep blue eyes with light blue accents and gold stars. 

Pink eyebrows.

Pink cheeks with yellow stars. 

A big yellow star on her tail. 

Big round ears in pink and blue, with gold rings surrounding them. 

Tiny wings on her back.

So cute!!!

She slowly opened her eyes.

- "What's your name?"

- "Fuwa!"

"Sounds like Fuwari-chan's name."

- "Nice to meet you, Fuwa. Will you become my manager?"

- "Of course-fuwa!"

Suddenly...

From the starry sky, the shooting stars fell down one by one...

That's it! The hints for my debut song!

________________________________________________________________________________

When I got out of the forest, I found an empty cafe to design the debut outfits. I imagined a princess to be surrounded by different kind of flowers and butterflies. The outfits were mostly in lilac, suiting my hair color. The special in this outfits was the wings. They wouldn't appear in the Coord Change, but would appear during the performance.

A strange butterfly flew around me. It looked like a camera. Would it be Hibiki-sama's? Well, even he did it for bad things, I still felt happy as he took a small attention on me.

- "Hello, Butterfly-san. Do you want to take a look at my design?" 

I smiled as it landed on my finger. I opened my sketchbook, showing it, no, showing Hibiki-sama my design. A lilac top. A princess skirt made from three layers with the colors: pastel green to lavender, pale blue and pastel pink. Pale blue pumps. A gold forehead accessory with flowers. Glittering butterfly wings.

- "You have a nice sense of design."

I could hear the voice from the butterfly.

- "Thank you."

- "Lovely and Natural, you combine them very well."

"Natural!? What is he talking about?"

Fuwari-chan was natural...

So until now, I just kept copying her?

"Am I a copycat?"

I thought sadly. I finally understood. The copycat like me didn't desire to be a princess!!!

- "Thanks, Butterfly-san, I finally understand everything..."

~ End Chapter 3 ~