Chapter 1: Thinking about you

I knew I was acting off.

I knew it since the day he appeared in my school.

I felt my heart beating fast when I saw him.

Long-eyelash.

Sharp, lime-green eyes.

Short, silver hair.

Overwhelmingly brilliant aura.

A perfect prince.

And... He was Fuwari-chan's prince.

He wouldn't even glance at me.

I wanted to change. I wondered if I could be just like Fuwari-chan, would he look at me the same way he did to his... princess? 

Right... He hated sentence enders. I didn't have it, and wouldn't use it. He liked the gentle voice like Fuwari-chan. But, my voice was loud. Full of flaws. Even when Kuma-san told me that I had Prism Voice, I couldn't use it willingly. It didn't appear when I performed solo attempting to wake Falulu up. 

I was so disappointed with myself.

I was about to take my diary out when Non opened the door.

- "Onee-chan? Dinner's ready!"

- "Capisce! I'm coming!" 

"Wait, does he like people using catchphrases? Or he hates it just like the sentence enders? Should I stop using it? But it will make Nao and others think I'm strange..."

- "Onee-chan!" - Non called again, louder than before.

- "Capisce!" 

I rushed out of the room to have dinner with my family, with my mind full of him - Shikyoin Hibiki.

________________________________________________________________________________

Dinner. Finished.

Chores. Done.

I went back to my home tiredly.

But I didn't go to sleep. Taking out my diary from a small lockable box, I started to imagine what I should be to be suitable for him. No, it was what I wanted to be. Even if it was just a lie. Pripara would let me have two forms, and Meganee would keep it a secret as the system won't print my real face on the Friend Ticket.

The first thing to worry was the personality.

But, what were the conditions of being princess?

Maybe I could know something from Headmistress's Princess lessons for Fuwari-chan.

Standing like a lady.

Sit like a princess.

Walk like a princess.

Dress with fashionable conservatism.

Apply natural makeup.

Perfect the princess blowout.

Manicure the nails.

I noted them in my diary as I thought about my new idol persona. Next should be the hobbies?

Maybe playing instruments?

Violin? Piano? Organ? Harp? Accordion?...

No. I wanted to learn guitar. Well, princess would likely to learn violin, but... I liked guitar more.

It would be wonderful if I could play guitar in my own Making Drama.  Maybe playing in the flower garden, then sat on the swing, singing and playing guitar.

It would be so much fun.

I already liked the Making Drama now. I smiled and wrote down the name. 

"Welcome! My secret flower garden!"

"My dreaming fantasia!"

"For you! My secret melody!"

They all felt wrong in different ways.

But well I could rethink it later. I erased those names as I started thinking about different things.

I remembered the time I exchanged Friend Ticket with Fuwari-chan. The person on it wasn't Fuwari-chan, but her prince. My mind was full of him since that day.

~ End chapter 1 ~