safe house, leo dicaprio

Start from the beginning

while we were spending our time, suddenly, we felt the ship was shooked. "jack, what's happened?" the iceberg fall in the ship Infront of us. "oh my god"

starts from that moment, I've been overthinking about the ship may sinking now or never. jack trying to calm me down and trying to move my attention from it. time skip.

we jumped and swam through the Atlantic ocean. those freezy water. jack let me take the board on while he still in the water. hours passing by, jack did not make any move at all.  "jack?" I tried to wake him up.

"jack, please don't go yet. please."
"i'll never let go, jack. I promise."

I could not save him. he drowned over 12,000 ft deeper in the ocean. I cried out loud. there's no people there. and suddenly, I heard a boat coming by. j really thought that we could survive together.

the boat came to save me and while they went to get help, I fainted. for a sudden, I woke up in a room full of stuff. I was like 'what the fuck, where am i' I look around. there's a blanket on me.

there's a man open a door while holding a sniper. I'm shocked. my clothes changed into a really modern clothing. "good morning there. have a nice sleep?" I keep looking at him. he look so familiar.

"the hell" I whispered. his thick blonde hair, ocean blue eyes, a really good looking face feature. he really looks like..

jack dawson

"who the fuck are you? why am I here actually?" I look around while he load up on guns. "welcome to Berlin." his voice. I recognized that voice. my jaw dropped. "berlin? what the actual fuck am I doing I'm Berlin??"

he covers my mouth. "shh, be quiet there." this make me so suspicious. I went to the window and open a curtain. it shows me a view of the city. Linda beautiful. "NO, Y/N!!"  he ran to me, close the curtain and push me away from the window.

I look at him. "did I do any fucking wrong?!" he sigh. "im pretty annoyed with him now. tbh. "dont you know how many people want you?!" I'm confused as hell. "excuse me, I'm sorry, what??"

he sat next to me on the floor. "well, technically, y/n, you are a hostage to sir kitzler." "who tf is this mf kitzler?!" my anger mood is rising up.

"he's a mafia, y/n!! a mafia!" I rolls my eyes and quickly asked for his name. "jack. jack williams." I hold his hands for a second. "wait, what? you're serious you're not jack dawson?"

"who is jack dawson?" he look me in the eyes. I cupcheek his face. "you really look like him. a lot." he smiles.

"how old are you?" "20" oh fuck. oh holy shit. I cover my mouth. "what? what's wrong, y/n?" I look at him. "you were in the same age as him as well." he pat my hand. "but I'm sure, I'm not your jack dawson."

"no. you are jack dawson." he shakes his head. "no, y/n, I'm jack williams. I am here to save your life" my eyes wondered somewhere else. "do you know titanic?" he nodded.

"i was there. and I'm the only one survived when the whole titanic drowned. I could not save jack. it's way too cold out there."he was speechless and hold my hand.

"im sorry to say this, y/n. but, titanic has drowned 111 years ago." my eyes bawled out. "WHAT? what did you said? 111 years ago?!" I was feeling so crazy right now. fuck, this can't be tho

"no, this can't be real. I'm on that sinked ship, I'm being honest with you, Williams. someone saved me!!" suddenly my tears dropped to my cheeks.

he slowly pulls me into a hug. a really warm hug to comfort me. I remember how jack used to hug me like this. williams keep hugging and patting me.