Chapter 23

A/n: in this leah does not get an acl and neither does Laura it would ruin the story.

June 13 2023. I've been with Beth and Viv for around 3 months now. Everything is perfect. Beth's recovered from her acl. Meanwhile Viv still hasn't The World Cup is right around the corner. I can't wait to see my mum play! Yes Beth is playing. Yes I call Beth mum. Yes I also call viv mom. It doesn't get confusing normally. I decided that calling them these names doesn't mean my real mum disappears from me. I basically have 3 mums. Only 2 that are alive though. I play for England and Arsenal u19s. 5 years up impressive right? My mums really help me and so does the arsenal team. I haven't really met anyone else other then the arsenal team even though I probably will with the World Cup right around the corner.) Mom says we can go to Australia and New Zealand to watch mum play along with the Netherlands aswell.  Actually mum sets off today to meet the team and me and mom will set off tomorrow. I begged mom to let us stay in a hotel close to the beach so I can give surfing a go. I've also picked up skateboarding much to my parents displeasure. There scared I'll break something. Which I have promised them I won't but it doesn't calm their nerves.
"T!" Mom shouts come say goodbye to your mother before she leaves for 6 weeks! I rush down the stairs to see mom and mum standing their.
"Bye mum. I love you." I say.
"Bye darling. I love you too. Be good for your mom and no broken bones!" She lectures me.
"Whatever you say." I state causing her to laugh and shake her head. Then a car arrives out front. My mum kisses my head. Kisses mums lips. And says bye and love you to both of us. Then she gets in the car and sets off.
"Pizza night?" Mom asks.
"And movie." I reply. Mom chucks me the remote as she gets on the phone and orders my favourite. Pepperoni with cheese stuffed crust! I put on 'creed 3' one of the all time best movies out there. We eat and I fall asleep half way though the movie.

Beth's POV
I arrived at sgp a couple hour ago. I shot viv a text saying I arrived and went to my room. Right now im just in the games room with a couple girls when my phone pings. I look at it and see it's a text from viv. It's a picture of Tiana fast asleep cuddled up with Rona with creed playing in the background. I smile at it when I hear an easy recognisable voice.
"Whose got you smiling like that Meado?" Rachel Daly.
"Bet it's that girlfriend of hers." Millie Bright. The terrible two.
"Nah it's my daughter." I say. Oh wait I forgot most of the girls didn't know I had a kid. Everyone around stopped what they were doing. Jaws dropped. Everyone was looking at me. Well apart from Leah, Lotte and Jordan.
"What?" I asked.
"You have a daughter!" Millie said.
"Nah she's having us on mills." Rach said.
"She's not." Leah said.
"Wait for real?" Keira asked.
"Yep.."I laughed. "Me and viv adopted this teenager. Remember the story about our manager who died in that car crash." I asked
"Yeah what about her?" Keira asked.
"Her daughter was also in the car crash. Tiana. Yeah that's her." I say.
"When do we get to meet her?" Lucy asked.
"Well her and Viv are going to Australia tomorrow so whenever. But please don't tell anyone outside of this room." They all nod. If anyone in this camp other then the Arsenal girls, Millie, Rach, Lucy, Keira and Georgia know i swear to god someone will die.