Chapter 2

Tiana tucks her curly brown hair behind her ears as she looks out the window realising they have arrived.
"Listen T, you have your phone right I'll call you when I'm done and we can meet back at the car. Don't get lost and if you do don't be afraid to ask where stuff is."
Tiana laughs at the speech her mother gives to her every single time.
"Calm down mom, this isn't my first rodeo."
Cassandra gives Tiana a quick kiss on the forhead and leaves to go sign documents and take pictures. Tiana starts walking around. She decides she wants to watch the players train so tries to find herself to the training pitches doing so she bumps into a sweaty woman who seems to not be looking where she's going.
"Omg I'm so sorry!" Tiana blurts out.
"Don't worry about it kid it was my fault anyway." Says the woman.
Tiana looks up and realises who she ever so dramatically bumped into and looks a bit star struck. She recognised the woman as Beth Mead. One of the best players in the whole game and also her idols girlfriend.
"Y-your Beth Mead" Tiana manages to let out.
Beth laughs
"That I am. And you are?" She says kindly.
"Um Tiana, Tiana Bridge."
Beth immediately recognises the name and puts the pieces together.
"Ahhh, Coach Bridges daughter. That makes a lot of sense."
Tiana smiles and nods Beth then tells Tiana that she has to run but if she was looking for a place to watch the training she could watch it in the cafeteria which is just down the hall.

// in hall//

Tiana watched on intently trying to take tips from the pros. She found it very interesting watching. So interesting that she didn't realise when some of the other players who were doing rehab in the gym at the time walked in. They all stayed quiet confused at who the mystery girl was. That was until Beth walked in.
"Tiana how you doing? See that you found the caf easy enough" Beth stated not realising that there was a lot of confused faces behind her.
"Hi Beth, I'm good thanks and yeah it was pretty easy to find once you pointed it out to me."
Beth smiled going off to get food still not realising the confused faces. Tiana got up saying bye to Beth and went to look around the training facility. Mostly wanting to find somewhere to kick a ball about as she hasn't since she got here. Meanwhile I'm the cafeteria Beth had some explaining to do.

// In caf //

Beth said bye to the young girl and placed some chicken and rice on her plate going to sit down on her table which included Steph Catley, Jen Beattie, Katie McCabe, Leah Williamson and Beth.
"So you gonna tell us who that girl is?" Jen asked Beth who seemed a little confused.
"Huh what girl?" Beth questioned as she placed some rice on a fork and ate it.
"That girl who was sat watching training. You know black curly hair, dark skin she seemed to know you."
Beth was thinking as her head suddenly shot up finally realising who they were taking about.
"Ahh Tiana, that's our new managers daughter. She only knows me because as I was walking to the gym this morning we bumped into eachover"
The table echoed with "ahhs" and "ohhs" followed by some "that makes sense".
Now entering the caf was Vivianne Miedema along with some physio. It looked like Viv was having a serious conversation argument more like with the physio before walking over towards an empty table leaving a lot of players confused.
"I'll be right back' Beth muttered to the table she was sitting at as she walked over the viv and sat down next to her.
"You ok?" Beth asked cautiously as she could tell her girlfriend was upset.
"Fine." Viv replied back not looking at the blonde woman. Beth looked at her knowing she wasn't finished. Viv looked up and continued. "It's not fair. I don't get it." Beth looked confused.
"What's not fair baby?" Beth questioned.
"Stupid physios thinking they know what's best for me." Viv muttered only loud enough for Beth to hear.
Beth knew what was up immediately and understood that the physio walking in with viv was the one meant to be doing her training schedule with her but cancelled last minute as viv was not 'ready'. Beth pulled the taller brunette into a hug and comforted her til she calmed down. All the girls then walked down to the indoor pitches not realising that is where Tiana would be aswell.