Made sure I folded the clothes I wore and put them in the laundry bin and grabbed my phone.

This was a big place, and it looked so amazing, I looked around in awe as I found my way around the hallway. The black really went well with gold.

I soon reached the kitchen and lounge after passing so many doors. Until I smelt heaven, the smell of pancakes, eggs, and toasted filled my nose and made my mouth water.

My attention was grabbed by the food that was laid on the big glass table. I stared in awe.

That's a lot of food.

"Good morning, miss," a voice suddenly says, making me turn around to be met with an old lady. The same lady I saw that day.

"Good morning, ah?" I asked sweetly

"Call me Victoria, miss." I give her a sweet smile and nod. "And please call me Isabella," she returns the smile and nods.

"Mr Santiago will be here in a few minutes. Make yourself at home, sweetie. Take your seat." I nod and make my way to one of the chairs and sat.

While Victoria opens the rest of the dishes, my mouth falls open at the amazing smell, and damn I wanted to dig in so badly. But I have manners, so I'll wait for him to come and join me.

I give Victoria a 'thank you' before she leaves the kitchen to do her work. She smiled and said if I needed anything else, I should be afraid to look for her.

Liam walks in wearing a black suit. The first three buttons of his white shirt left open, showing his tattoos. With two rings on his left and right huge hands.
His hair slick back, and his freshly shaved sharp jawline. He looks like a Greek god.

There is no doubt this doesn't make him intimidating, but for some reason, I wasn't scared of him. His cologne quickly filled my nose as I took a deep breath. This is addictive.

My eyes met his making me realize that I was basically eye fucking him. I looked down and played with my hands.

My face turned beetroot red from the embarrassment. I look back at him to find him staring at me with a smirk.

Damn, that's hot.

Isa! Stop it.

He takes his seat beside me.

"Good morning, angel." My heart does this flip.

His fucking voice!

His calm, deep voice.

"Good morning." i gave him a small smile, and we both fell into silence.

He looked at me, and I did the same. "Eat." That's all he had to say. Don't have to tell me twice. I grabbed a plate and put two of each, and started eating. I could still feel him looking at me, but I honestly didn't care. I was starving. Until he decided to eat his food.

I happily ate my food and drank my juice until I was satisfied. "That was amazing, thank you." I looked at him with a smile. He only looked at me and nodded.

Rude.

"Thanks for basically saving my life. Three times now, i owe you." He said 'you're welcome'.

We both fell into an awkward silence. He cleared his throat, "I must get going. Would you like to stay here until you feel better?" He questioned.

"Oh no, you've done a lot already, I also have to head somewhere. Thanks." he nodded.

"I'll drop you off." Before I could agrue with him, he stood up and grabbed his car keys by the counter and walked towards the elevator. I sighed and took my phone.

Before I turned to leave, I walked to Victoria, who was now cleaning the table. I hugged her and thanked her again, which she returned with a motherly smile before I made my way back to a Liam who had his hands looking at me.

When I say this man is fucking tall. I mean it. He was basically towering over my small frame.

We passed a pretty blonde receptionist who looked at me with disgust, making my head fall.

We walked out of the busy hotel with, by the way, looked great.

This man must really be rich to stay in a penthouse. After all he's the Italian Don.

And there she was. The latest BMW. It was in matte black. He opened the door for me, which I thanked him. Looking at her, she is gorgeous. Man must really love his black and gold. Because the inside looked so beautiful.

I don't know why I said the car was a she, but she really is. She's a beauty.

Liam got in and brought her to life.

Damn that is sexy.

We soon drove off. I told him where to drop me off. And that was back home. I was thankful he didn't come back home till night. We soon got there, and he dropped me off and drove off.

I made my way to the house and opened.
I went straight to my room and grabbed my suitcase under my bed. Packing everything, grabbing another bag, and filled it with more clothes and all my shoes and everything I basically owned.

Luckily, I didn't really have much. I took everythingi had. I took all my bags and made my way to the door. Calling a cab which came after 6 minutes. Driver helped me carry my bags.

I took one last look at my home. For 18 years, now it's finally over, I'm free.

Well that's what I thought.

I got in the cab and drove straight for Ava's.

Nothing bad can happen, right?

***********************************************************
Finally. Honestly, I'm seeing a lot of chemistry between these two.

Ohhhhh, let's see!

!Please make sure to vote and like!