filler chapter - 'feline' good!

30k special - following the alt ending path

☆"what happened to the 'online friends' header?" well so um i basically um uhh yeahh uhh

"what happened to the 'online friends' header?" well so um i basically um uhh yeahh uhh...idk ermm..

cw: cat puns,author wrote this at 12am,idk what happened to the brain
—————————————————

"hey,kuni?can we maybe go check out at the new café?" kuni turned to face (n) with a questioning look."what café?" he never saw any posters related to the new café so how did (n) know about this?

"I'm not really sure if it's new but i really want to go there.i heard that it's quite cheap!" he replied."cheap?i could just bring you to an expensive five star café l instead of going there." kuni scoffed as he put his hands in his pockets.

"c'mon, it's a cat café!give it some chance." he pleaded,hoping kuni would change his mind.

kuni couldn't just reject the idea of going to the cat café — he likes cats and (n) too so it's a win-win,right?

"fine." (n) couldn't be happier at that time.he felt happy that the both of them could have a date after a while of not going to one (they haven't gone on a date since yesterday..)

"let's go,it should be around the corner!" (n) grabbed the shorter male's hand and led him to a café — with a cute logo!

₍^.ꞈ.^₎⟆⠀ ….

as they entered the café,they were met with tons of cats with different breeds in the café — and also a female at the counter.

the weird thing is that,there seemed to be no one in the café,only the lady who seemed to be unbothered with the lack of customers.

"oh!welcome to the café,how may i help you?" the lady placed down her book she's currently reading and shifted her focus to the teenagers."we're just checking out." (n) replied as he looked around the area.

"well,have fun.call out for me if you need anything." she smiled and continued to read her book.

(n) spotted a ragdoll cat on a chair, peacefully sleeping — and that peaceful sleeping is going to be ruined by (n) himself.

when he was about to pet the cat,the lady stopped him."don't touch him,it would be clawful to bother a cat when they're sleeping!"

(n) smirked at her small joke.

and kuni did not like that.

"are you kitten me? purrhaps there's some other fur-end that doesn't mind me when i pat them?"

"is there any pawsiblity that you like burmese cat? they are the most affectionate cat after all." she replied,waiting for his next move.

"i'll furever like any cat breed, they're litterally adorable! it would be unfurtunate if my boyfriend doesn't like cats.." he sighed at the end.

"ugh,(n.n)..." he groaned as he face palmed himself."what? you don't understand the jokes?" (n) frowned.

"well—" kuni immediately stopped (n) before he could even finish hiss explanation.

"i understand it.just please don't make any puns anymore.It's a misery to hear it all day.." he continues to groan as he rubs his temple.

"did you mean mew-sery?"(n) giggled.

"(NAME)."

₍^.ꞈ.^₎⟆⠀….

in the end,they ordered their own desserts and drinks — it is absolutely adorable,the café really take their cat theme seriously.

"thank you!" (n) smiled as the lady placed their orders."this look so delicious, right?" (n) looked at kuni who was about to place the food in hiss mouth."hm,i guess."

they both placed their foods in their mouth and both of them stopped moving for a bit.

they don't know how to really explain the food.

the texture,

the seasonings,

the spicing,

but most importantly,

the taste..

it was absolutely CLAWFUL!

1* star café…no wonder why no one was there at that time.

never trust someone that have kiwi in their name that run a shop..🙁

thz for 30k gyz!! i appreciate it

anyways im not sorry for this chapter.

i'm gnna dissapear now since i have exam soon,very,very soon..(i just found out it's on 22 march.(?))