thirteen

Chapter 13 ; we're good,right?

—————————————————

Monday...

Xiao gripped his backpack and exhaled — ready to face (n) and apologize to him.Hopefully he doesn't avoid him instead.

"Have fun at school,Xiao."His brother waved at Xiao as he nodded his head and leave to go to (n)'s house.

At (n)'s house...

Xiao had finally arrived at (n)'s house and waits for him to come out from the house.

(N)'s father noticed Xiao in front of the house and he quickly left the house to greet him.

"Xiao,right?" he heard a masculine voice asked.Xiao nodded his head and tried to keep a straight face,his father smells like alcohol and he hated it.He can't handle the smell that much anyway.

"(n) already left a few minutes ago before you came.I don't know why though."

oh.

he's definitely really mad.

"I fucked up really badly.." Xiao muttered as he rushed to his school — knowing he's going to be late and he needed to talk to (n) immediately.

—————————————————

Xiao finally arrived at school as he took his time to breath,he decided to ran to school without taking any breath anyway.

"Xiao, you're late." He recgonized the voice as Ningguang.

"Sorry,I woke up a bit late." He apologized and tried to get pass the school's gate.

"Hold up Xiao, detention after school since you're late." Ningguang said and wrote his name in her notebook.Xiao can't talk back to one of the prefects so he nodded his head and headed to his classroom.

As he enters the classroom,he saw (n) sitting at the left side instead of the middle,where he always sat.

"Why did (n) switches place?" Ajax shrugged and didn't say anything after that which is weird — he always have something to say doesn't matter the situation is.

Xiao scoffed at his lack of response and sat on his assigned seat.During the whole class hour,Xiao kept trying to check what was (n) doing but Ajax would always tell him 'don't bother him' or 'he needs some time'.But him, being stubborn and since he wants (n)'s forgiveness immediately,he kept trying.

"dammit, Xiao!Just leave him alone!" Ajax whisper-shouted to him.

Xiao scoffed at Ajax and rolled his eyes at him.If Ajax really want him to talk to (n),at least let him talk to him.

"fine,whatever." Xiao replied while furrowing his eyebrows.

The class went normal as usual but it felt much more boring without (n) blabbering about how much he likes to talk to his new online friends.

he felt jealous hearing that (n) have new friends and he wants to get to know them more.

Soon,the bell rung — which means the students can finally have a break from learning.Now this is the time he talks to (n).

"(n),I need to-" Xiao tried to reach out for (n) but he got stopped by Ajax which made him glares at Ajax.

"Why the fuck are you not letting me talk to him?!" Xiao grumbled and tried to get pass Ajax but he easily got stopped due to his short figure.

"He need some time,Xiao." that's all what Ajax had been saying to him — he's so done with his bullshit.

Xiao wanted to just push Ajax away but he knew it's going to start a fight but he doesn't want to start it.Not in front of (n) at least.

Xiao gripped his fist tightly before letting it go, immediately leaving the classroom in anger.

"Don't you think we went too far?" (n) asked while watching Xiao's figure slowly leaving the classroom.

"If you need some time away from Xiao,then I'll try to not let him get close to you." he said and winked.

Ignoring the visible winking from Ajax,(n) continues to think about Xiao "Just let me talk to him,please?" (n) begged as Ajax sighed and nod his head nonetheless.

And so,(n) tried to find Xiao everywhere ; the washroom,library,cafeteria,rooftop,ev-erywhere but it seems like he's nowhere to be seen.

(n) decided to check the last place,a place where he least expect Xiao to be ; the school's fountain and luckily,he is there.

"Xiao!" (n) called out for him and Xiao looked at him,visibly shocked.

"(n)?" He called out back as he watched (n) sit next to him.

Xiao looked at him puzzled — (n) had been avoiding him for almost a whole day(not really) so why did he suddenly decide to find him?

"what are you doing here?" he asked.

"Nothing,just wanted to check out on you." (n) smiled softly at Xiao.

Nothing really happened there — (n) was expecting to have a small conversation but it got awkward when Xiao didn't respond to him.

"...I'm sorry.."

"Pardon?"

(n) looked at Xiao.

"I said I'm sorry." He finally admits and looked at away, probably ashamed he had to say that but he'd do anything for (n) to forgive him.

"It's okay Xiao,I know you didn't mean it." Xiao smiled in relief at his response — that's the only response he wanted to hear from him.

"Thank you.Are we still friends?"

"Yep,Friends."

i can finally sleep omg kmg omg omgmnn 😴😴😪also why does wattpad kept deleting the pictures AND TYSM FOR 1K READS HELLO?!?!! 😻😻

also why does wattpad kept deleting the pictures
AND TYSM FOR 1K READS HELLO?!?!! 😻😻