II .ᐟ 7

chapter 7 , book 2 ; when two emos meet

☆"didn't you say-" um what???since when 🤣🤣🙏—————————————————

"didn't you say-" um what???since when 🤣🤣🙏
—————————————————

kuni stared at (n) for a moment before letting out a short laugh — which made (n) immediately blushed in embarrassment."Since when are you this awkward?" he pointed out the thing that (n) definitely didn't want him to notice.

realising that (n) is slowly getting upset,he immediately coughed to catch (n)'s attention. "It feels nice to meet you first on my first day here." he smiled genuinely at (n) which he immediately returned back with a nod.

"anyways,we should head inside now.i don't want you to be late on your first day." kuni responded with a nod and immediately grabbed (n)'s hand.

"...?"

(n) was genuinely confused on why kuni needed to hold his hand but he decided to let him hold his hand anyways.besides, there's nothing wrong that could happen just by a simple physical contact,right?

he sort of finds comfort in holding kuni's hand.

back to (n) and kuni,the students of teyvat high stared at them curiously — they're wondering who's the new student and probably wishing for kuni to be in their class.

while finding the principal office,kuni spotted (n)'s friend group so he immediately tapped his shoulder."that's your friends,right?" he asked to make sure he got the right people.

upon realising that it is his friends,he immediately nods his head."yeah, i want to go talk to them first." kuni didn't want to talk to them but he didn't want to upset (n) so he sighs in defeat and nods his head.

(n) smiled at him and led him to the friend group.

as they approached the group,hu tao immediately recognized the footsteps of her friend."(n.n)!" she immediately greeted him,(n) waved at her with a small smile.

"oh, isn't this kuni.. zushi?" she raised an eyebrow.kuni gave her a smile before nodding."yeah, that's me."

one thing that (n) noticed was that no one mentioned that (n) and kuni are holding each other's hand  — were they expecting this or did they not notice that?

unfortunately for xiao,he didn't notice this but after a few seconds in the conversation with his usual resting bitch face,he finally noticed that they're holding hands."are you guys a thing now or..?" he asked,trying to not feel jealous.

"huh?no,w-we're just holding hands.. that's all." (n) let go of kuni's hand which made kuni frown at the action — he thought that (n) enjoyed the hand holding.

without a second thought,kuni immediately held (n)'s hand back — noticing that he didn't protest,he comfortably held his hand.

xiao definitely hates seeing the view in front of him.even though his face held a small smile,he was thinking ; 'dude,fuck you.'

"kuni,right?i'm sorry that our first meeting wasn't that great." he apologized.though,his voice wasn't filled with any sincerity.kuni doesn't mind it though,all that matters is that xiao noticed the hand holding first.

"yeah, it's fine.i guess." for some reason, xiao felt irked by his response — is he growing sensitive now?not wanting (n) to get suspicious of his sudden furrowed brows,he forced a smile.

kuni noticed the fake smile from xiao so he immediately returns the same energy to xiao which results in a very tense aura from the both of them.

"are you guys going to start a fight here?" ajax questioned,breaking the silence and hopefully the sudden tense aura."i wanna join in if you're going to fight." they immediately shoot ajax a glare.

"stop trying to get involved in every fight." yunjin scolded ajax.

"oh,we gotta go now,i want to show kuni where the principal office is." (n) waved to the group and pulled kuni to meet the principal — it might be a long walk but i guess they don't mind it.

"i think kuni's trying to steal (n) away from us.." xiao frowned as he watched the duo walk away from the group."i think so too!" hu tao immediately said with confidence.

yunjin shook her head — probably disappointed in her childish friend group."don't say that,i'm sure he has no bad intentions." she spoke calmly.

"if he really—"

"xiao,i think it is time for you to move on from (n)." ajax cuts him off."i'm sorry for this but,you're kind of obsessed with him now." he pointed out.

"i'm not?i just don't trust him that much." xiao rolled his eyes at ajax.

maybe ajax is right.

giggling and kicking my feet
um anwyas sorry for not updating for likeee 1 week😭ive been busy and i just dont know when to write lolol