☎︎Chapter7. The apple core☎︎

Wally's P0v
I saw Y/N Running back as I sit on the couch. I don't know what this feeling is my chest but it feels...
Warm...
As Y/N came back with A apron that says "Kiss the cook" I blushed turning my face away.
What is this feeling?

Y/N's Pov
Wally turned the other way and he mumbled something but I didn't hear it, I walk to him and touched shoulder he turned to face me we saw how close we were so I got up and said "Are you ok Wally?" He nodded and I walked to him grabbing his hand and taking him to the kitchen.

Third person Pov
Y/N took Wally to the kitchen and told him what to make he said a apple pie "Oh! An apple pie?" "Yes a-apple pie my mother loves apple pie but I like apples" He smiles warmly and found flour, dough, And a pie tray. Y/N heard his story about his mom and himself when he was young while making the apple pie when
Y/N was about to get another apple you analyze it to see it details you felt something on the other side you turn to see it was a mouth You were horrified and dropped it, it spoke "WAKE UP! THIS IS A DREAM! WAKE UP!" You grabbed a pan and destroyed it you felt a hand on your Shoulder his face had a unknown expression as he looks at the apple "I'm sure that was nothing dear let's continue making the apple pie hm?" You nod and continued making the apple pie with him but you were thinking about the apple.... what did the apple by this is a dream?.....
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
~279 words~