✿~Chapter3. The town~✿

Wally grabbed Y/NS hand you felt yourself
Blush again you shook it as Wally continued to walk he went to the sun-looking house and knocked, a girl with a sun like head with overalls and a colorful long sleeve shirt "Why Hello Wally! Who's your friend are they our new neighbor?" She said with a raspy but excited voice "why yes sally this is Y/N aren't they a sweetie right sally?" "Oh yea! They do look very nice! Oh I forgot my name is sally!" "It's nice to meet you sally!" I said with a smile I saw Wally glance at me then back to sally "Ah..Well we better get going now Ah.. sally good bye!" "Oh ok! Bye!" She closed the door and we walked to another house, The barn right next to Sally's house Wally knocked on it and waited for a response "I'm coming!" The door was opened by a big bird the feathers were rainbow I had a feeling I could trust her she gave us cookies "Why are you the new neighbor My my you look so adorable!" I smiled warmly "yes there something" I heard wally mumbled "Ah I forgot this is poppy she is like a mother to us" "Aww thank you Wally dear And you be again sorry for my manners" She chuckles softly "My name is Y/N it's nice to meet you!"
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
❤︎𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙❤︎
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
You got to know everyone in the town out of the most people in this town you Barnaby he had very good jokes and looked like blues clues which was a good tv show but Wally only smiled  
I think he was angry... Wally walked back to your house when it was dark he knocked out the door and you answered "Oh umm Hello neighbor! Would you like to watch TV with the town everybody is there at my house so would you care to join?" "Oh sure I don't mind!" "Ok great I'll see you there!" You closed the door and got ready for the big TV night with the town.
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
~351 words~