10• Saved Again

Start from the beginning

This was one of my hotels that I had in this city. I passed the big lobby, not missing the little attention that was drawn when I walked in. I looked at them with a cold gaze, and they quickly turned their eyes somewhere else.

I got to the reception to be met with a blonde receptionist who had her shirt open, exposing her big boobs and I looked at her with disgust when she gave me her pathetic so called seductive smile.

"What can i do for you today, Mr Santiago?" She inquired while leaning forward, making her boobs show more. I lost the appetite of even saying anything and told one of my men to grab the keys to my penthouse and walk towards the elevator. Pressing the last button.

The elevator door dinged open, and I walked into the big lounge that had a view of the whole city of Los Angeles. Walking in the hall, where there were many doors that led to bedrooms, bathrooms, movie theater, gym, pool and hot tub, game room, storeroom, and all that.

I gently lay her on my bed and looked at her, for I don't know how long until I heard a gentle knock. I tell them to enter, and the doctor walks in and shakes my hand before attending to her.

"She's really exhausted and stressed. Let her rest, but she'll be okay, she'll wake up in a few hours." He says while looking her her then back at me.

"Why did she pass out?" I ask.

"Something must have cause happened for her to be this exhausted and stressed. That's what causes her to pass out. That's the way her body tells her that it is too much. But she'll be ok. Make sure she eats something when she wakes up."

"Avoid stressing her out." he added.

I nodded and shook his hand, and he left the room. I looked at her, and thankfully, she's okay. I dialed Kaden, and he picked up in the first ring of the call. I informed him to meet me in my office in 20 minutes.

I took this time and took a cold shower, releasing the stress and letting my thoughts go back to the beauty that was sleeping in my bed.

I got out and changed into a black shirt and black sweat pants. Taking one last look at her, I made my way back to my office where Kaden was sitted typing furiously on his phone until I walked towards my chair, which was the biggest one in the room.

Staring at the lights outside my big window, I take my seat and look at a now serious Kaden. "Don." he said, looking at me, and I gave him a nod.

"I told one of the men to look into the CCtv cameras and told them to send to you." He nodded and gave me the iPad.

The video showed a body figure running away as fast as the can for 30 minutes straight without stopping. That brunette head girl is Isabella. She looked like she was running away from someone or something. She was also crying. My hands were in a fist when the next part made my blood boil. In the video, she stopped and slided down on the fall in the ally where she cried, and her body shook.

She continued running until she almost passed out on the streets where I caught her and took her to my car. When the video ended, I looked at Kaden with so much anger and frustration.

"Do a background check on her family and friends. Within the next hour, that file should be on my table." He nodded.

Before he spoke, a little knock made Kaden turn, and my attention shifted to the door as Isabella walked in. She looked lost until her eyes met mine, and her body froze. While she stood looking in between Kaden and I.

Noticing now that she was in one of my black t-shirts only reaching her thigh. Make me roam all over her hourglass body. Even though with my t-shirt, I can still see it.

Making me shift in my seat as my eyes grew darker at just staring at her.

Fuck

Remembering that Kaden was there. And I didn't want her to be seen like that. Only I can.

I cleared my throat and told Kaden to leaving making him give me a smirk before he left, rolling my eyes, knowing he'll ask me this later.

I instructed her to come towards me, which she did after hesitating. Good girl.

She sat in front of me and looked down, playing with her hands on her lap.

"Look at me," I told her she didn't.

I stood up and went around the big table and gently lifted up her chin. I took notice of the way she flinched when I touched her. Lifing her head up, I made contact with her glossy eyes. Worry filled me, and my eyes softened when I saw she was afraid.

"I promise i won't hurt you, bella." She looked at me as if she was contemplating if not to trust my words.

"What happened? Who did this to you? " That not only snapped her out of her thoughts but made her eyes tear up more. Shit

She bit her lips, thinking that would stop her tears from falling. But shit that made me want to taste her lips.

Snap out of it Liam, this is not the right time to be thinking of this.

"Please tell me what happened." I told her as if on que her tears fell.

Shit. Shit. Shit

What do I do?

I looked at her before I could say anything.
I pulled her in my embrace. Smelling her strawberry scent. Her tense body quickly relaxed in my arms. She cried and cried.

I don't know how long she cried for, but after some time, her breathing was back to normal. She was asleep.

I picked her up and walked to my room and placed her under the comfortable white cover. I made my way to the walking closet and changed my t-shirt that was wet with her tears and tossed it in the laundry bin before I got in bed, I turned off the lights and got under the covers with her.

I looked at her peaceful state. She's so perfect. I pulled her towards me, and now we were facing each other. She put her arms around me and snagged closer to me.

That right there made me so fucking horny.
Fucking hell.

I tried my best to hold myself and let me tell you it took me heaven and hell to stop me from fucking her innocent self senseless.

Soon after i 'tried' forgetting, i was hard on for her. Slumber came, and I drifted off to sleep with her in my arms.

Who knew the devil could find peace in an angel like her. My angel.