Safe Space 2

I've read all the comments under that chapter and to say I'm devastated is an understatement.

I'm so sorry that you all had to go through something like that. I can't believe how cruel people can be and you have to bear the consequences for the cruel things that they do.

You all matter to me more than anything and knowing that you are going through such absurd things is breaking my heart to no extent.

I'm glad you felt comfortable enough to reveal those traumatic experiences. Regardless of whether you think it's too small or others have it worse, it doesn't make your situation any better.

I hope you find peace within yourselves soon and I wish I can offer you more than these words but this is all I have and I'd be damned if I can't even offer the least.

I love you so much and I'm proud of you for reaching this point in life. I know it is extremely hard to just exist sometimes but please hold on, I promise it will get better.

I swear once I'm stable in life, I'll make sure to help all of you and all you have to do is ask. Knowing that there are people around my age are going through things like this is such a devastating thing.

I hope all of you are safe and happy as of right now. If something goes wrong, it's not your fault. Once again, I'm extremely proud of you for being where you are right now. Don't be hesitant to share any of your worries, you can always message me or comment here.