Zhongli - My god is a bottom (Smut)

"Good evening, my love. How was your day?" He asked as soon as I entered our house. "It was good, although, I encountered an unusual hilichurl doing some unusual things with a samachurl." I said. He looked confused. "I saw a fancy hilichurl having sexual intercourse with a mitachurl." I said with a chuckle. His face was blank so I immediately hugged him.

"How did yours go, love?" I asked him. "Quite pleasant. It was rather strange to not be at work but the weather was perfect to go on a stroll." He said. His tone held this admiration which made me feel warm. "Let's go on a date." I said out of the blue.

"Why, of course." He said. "You're paying, love. You forgot your wallet for the millionth time on our last date." I said and walked out. He took his wallet and keys. "Li, wear a sweater or coat, it's quite chilly." I said. "I will be fine, love." He said. I shrugged and walked with him to Third Round Knockout.

After eating, we walked around the harbour for a while and went home. As soon as I closed the door, I felt myself being pinned to it. I saw his amber eyes piercing into mine. It made a shiver run through my spine. His gaze was so intense that it formed a slight wetness down there. I squirmed a little as my face warmed up.

I let out a moan when I felt his tongue on a sensitive spot on my neck. He sucked and slightly grazed his teeth which made me moan louder. It was dark so he couldn't see my face but I knew that he knew what he was doing to me. "I fucking love you." He growled out. It caught me off guard because the Zhongli I know never swears. We had sex only twice before and he was very gentle. Right now he was rough handling me and I loved it.

He was focused on unbuttoning my shirt and I took the time to catch my breath. He was struggling with it so I did it myself. He looked a little embarrassed. Cute. I was now shirtless and he looked at me with a glint in his eye which made me a shiver run through my spine. He just kept staring until he slowly leaned closer. "You're mine." He whispered. I blushed furiously at this. Was it hot? Yes. Did it make my knees weak? Yes. Did it make me want to scream and thrash and OH MY GOD IT WAS SO HOT.

He smirked at my reaction. His hands slowly trailed from my shoulder to my hands. He held my hands so gently like as if it's going to snap into pieces. He pulled me to our bedroom and slammed the door close. He turned the lights on but took some time because it was dark and he couldn't find the switches. I snickered at this which made him look at me with a glare.

He came to me and pinned me to the wall while trapping my hands on either sides. His eyes bore into my soul and I pretended not to be bothered by it. I got a spontaneous confidence which made me look into his eyes with the same intensity. His cheeks began to turn red and I was enjoying this. I kissed him and grabbed him by the waist.

I tightened my grip on his waist which made him moan. I took this chance to slide my tounge in his mouth. I hungrily kissed him as he moaned. Well look who is the bottom now. I placed my other hand on his cheek. My hands were rough against his smooth skin and I knew he liked it.

I slowly brought my hand to his neck and trailed it down to his pants. I unzipped it and removed them. His underwear had a wet patch which I assume is precum because Zhongli doesn't pee in his pants. He's a god so I'm pretty sure he has more bladder control than anyone.

He was dazed and a red hue formed on his face. He regained his posture and took the opportunity of me being distracted and lifted me up in bridal style. "Oh so this is how it is?" I said. He ignored me and removed my trousers. I just stared at him until he noticed. I took this chance and flipped him. Now I was on top of him and his hands were pinned above his head.

I leaned down to his neck and pecked a certain spot between his shoulders and neck. I began to kiss him and rub my knee against his dick painfully slow. He moaned and shivered. After a few seconds I pulled away so we can catch our breaths. He looked gorgeous beneath me. "You're beautiful." I said. He was caught off guard and blushed furiously at this. "Th-thanks." He stuttered out.

I kissed him again. He looked amazing, I couldn't stop kissing him. His lips were soft. I removed his underwear and slid my hand on his dick. He moaned slightly. I began to rub my hand in an up and down motion slowly. "Ah- don't tease me." He grumbled. I just gave him a slight chuckle and went even slower. He whined.

Oh! The feeling of having a literal god moaning under you! It was fucking amazing. I kissed the tip of his dick and began to suck it. I only sucked the tip which made him whine. Tears were flowing from his eyes from the constant teasing. I decided to have mercy and shoved his whole dick in my mouth. I choked a little but it was worth it.

I bobbed my head up and down while watching him squirm and moan loudly. Thank god our walls were soundproof. I felt his dick twitch and stopped sucking. "Please." He begged. I started sucking again. I made sure to take all of his dick in my mouth. He was moaning even louder when I sucked harder. He started to clutch the bedsheets. "I'm coming." He moaned out. I started sucking his dick faster.

I felt a warm thick fluid in my mouth and drank it all without leaving any drop behind. His legs were twitching from the orgasm. I trailed my fingers up his toned body. He was dazed from the orgasm. I kissed him and slid my hands around his waist. He sighed softly and hugged me. I kissed his forehead and he buried his face in my neck. We fell asleep, woke up and had morning sex because this gorgeous god was horny as hell.