Albedo - Too much (Smut - Overstimulation) M4F

Albedo called me to his lab for some experiment that needed me. I am his girlfriend of 4 years. I bought homemade lemon cupcakes with cream cheese frosting on top. He loved those. I entered his lab and saw him. "Hi love." I greeted him. "Hi Y/N, I see that you have brought cupcakes. Please set them aside because this experiment is really important. We can enjoy them together after this." He said.

He guided me to a bed and asked me to remove my clothes. Yes, we've had sex many times, but this was still embarrassing. I obliged and removed all the layers. It was cold. "I am going to test some products on you that are going to be released soon in the intimate market." He said which made me nervous.

"This product is called 'multitator'. It is used to bring the utmost pleasure to the body. It vibrates and has 10 levels of vibrations. It has two segments. One is put inside the vagina and the other is put on the clitoris." He said. "I will prepare you first before using this." He said.

He pushed his index finger inside my whole making me wince. He fingered me for a minute until he added one more. He pushed the fingers in and out and in a scisoring motion. He continued until I was close to cumming. He stopped.

I whined but suddenly moaned as I felt the thing go inside me. The machine started to vibrate inside and on my clit. I suddenly felt a thrusting motion inside and widened my eyes. "This is still level one and you're already a mess." He said in a smug tone.

I was a mess. I was moaning loud and felt myself close. "I'm cum- Ah." I moaned loudly as I orgasmed. The thing was still vibrating on my overstimulated clit. My legs were shaking and my body was shivering with so much pleasure. I suddenly felt the thrusting motion inside speed up by a little and the vibrations became intense.

I moaned and my back arched due to the continous vibrations down there. I felt my second orgasm near. "Albedo! Ah, I'm near." I moaned while looking at him. He then bought out cuffs. He cuffed my hands and legs to either sides of the bed. I immediately came and felt exhausted. The vibrations weren't stopping at all. The thrusting motion inside was not stopping either.

"Albedo, too much." I cried out as tears rolled down my face due to the extreme pleasure I was feeling. On the corner of my eye, I saw him increase the level. I was so overwhelmed by the feeling that I came the third time. I moaned his name again and again

"You can do this, love. There are more seven levels to go, you can't give up now." He said while smirking. I could see his dick bulging through his pants. I was a moaning mess. He started massaging my left breast while sucking on my right nipple. There was so much going on. I moaned loudly when I felt his teeth graze over my nipple. He didn't stop at all.

I felt too much pleasure everywhere. My toes curled and my hands had nothing to grab onto. This was honestly torture. I kept moaning his name as the vibrations felt intense. He stopped and started sucking my left nipple while massaging my right breast. I cried as he stimulated my nipples.

I felt my orgasm near. "I'm coming!" I cried out as I felt myself orgasm for the 4th time. I was so overstimulated. He kissed me and rubbed my tears as he began sucking on my neck. He sucked every part, leaving love bites everytime he did. I moaned louder when he sucked at a certain spot. He stopped for a second and started sucking on that spot.

He slightly bit that spot but not hard enough for it to hurt. Boy was that going to take a while to go away. I cried as he massaging my breasts while marking my neck with love bites. The vibrations weren't helping either. I cried out loud when I felt them increase. "Scream my name, love." He said in a demanding tone. I obliged and screamed his name as the vibrations went intense.

"I can't take it, Albedo. It's too much." I cried as more tears rolled down because of the amount of pleasure I was receiving. "You know what? I'll spare you this time." He said and he clicked on level 10. The vibrations became violent and I screamed because there was so much pleasure I couldn't handle.

The thrusting became faster and harder. The device kept hitting my g-spot over and over again, enough to drive me crazy. I orgasmed the 5th time. I was hoping the vibrations stopped but at the same time, I did not. Albedo stared at me so intensely as if he was trying to see my soul.

This made me even more closer to orgasming again. I felt it near. "Albedo!" I screamed as I came again. He turned off the vibrator and let me get some rest for a few minutes. He slowly removed the device and looked at my pussy. "Such a wonderful sight." He said. I moaned loud as I felt a wet muscle massaging my clit. I realized he was eating me out.

He swirled his tongue and sucked my clit hungrily. He did not stop at all. I whimpered and moaned as he continued his assault on the overly sensitive area. I felt my orgasm close. "Albedo, I'm coming." I whimpered. I suddenly felt a stinging sensation on my thigh. He spanked me.

He moved his tongue to my hole and started moving it in a thrusting motion. "Too much." I cried out. He did not stop at all. He then spanked my thigh again. It felt so good, I might cum again. He continued tongue-fucking me into celestia. He moved away, licking his lips. "That was a nice meal." He said.

I sighed and was about to relax until I felt him turn me around. I was on my knees and my hands were under me. My ass was up in the air. All ready and prepared for him. "You thought we were done, huh?" He said in a sadistic tone. I whimpered. "How cute. All open for me to fuck you. You're mine. No cavalry captain or bartender can own you. You're mine and only mine to touch and fuck. They can't fuck you so good like I do." He said.

I realized he was jealous because I was talking a lot to Kaeya and Diluc. "Hey, it was n-ngh." I moaned as I felt a spank on my ass. "Who do you belong to?" He asked in a demanding tone which made my knees feel like jelly. "You." I screamed as I felt another spank.

He inserted his dick inside me and I moaned. He went very fast and rough, and he did not plan to stop anytime soon. I kept moaning as he fucked me hard. After a solid 10 minutes, I came twice and he was still going on.

After 25 minutes, he finally said he was close. "So tight." He groaned and spanked me again. "I'm coming inside." He said and I moaned in response. He started slowing down from the inhumane pace he was just going in. I was close too. "Cum for me, darling." He said. We both released at the same time. I whimpered as I felt his cum inside me.

He brought me to another bed and cleaned me up. He checked if the doors and windows were shut and cuddled me. "I'm sorry if I went too hard." He said. I knew he felt guilty but honestly, I loved it when he was rough and demanding. "Hey, don't be. I liked it." I said. He kissed my forehead and we fell asleep in the laboratory.