[ PART- 4 ]

New characters
PARK YUHAN

*Ignore my silly mistakes*

Park Su-mi killed Yeon in front of Lee Dong Min.......

Su-Mi comes closer to Dong min and says: I am not that old su-mi ( smirked )....
Lee dong min was stunned for a moment and then he hugged her and said: She deserves it....and your shooting skills are better than before, I am impressed ( smiles ) .....
Su-mi pushed him away : How dare you touch me.....

Su-mi left the terrace......

Su-Mi to the cops: I am sending you a photo..... ( Pic of Li Yeon and Kim min - that she took when Yeon killed min )

Cops make up a story for their family members--that...... Yeon was the one who killed Mr.kim because she thought that Kim min was cheating on her.. but after a few days figured out that it was just a misunderstanding.... And she came to the police station so, that she could confess her crime......she was regretting and cursing herself,....and suddenly, she snatched our gun and shot herself......

Next morning
At the dining table

Hoon: Su-mi.... I have news which can make you happy......
Su-Mi: what is it ??....
Hoon: Uncle Park Yuhan is coming back from abroad.....
Su-Mi ( a little bit happy ): when is he coming
Hoon( excited ): Today.......
Su-mi : Oh,... It's been 2 years.... Finally I will meet him.... I will go and pick him up from the airport ok.. so you have to do arrangements.....
Hoon ( excited face ): Ok

Su-mi: Today I will Kill Dong Min in front of uncle Yuhan......
Hoon( his excitement faded away ) : Why__ why today.......
Su-Mi: I wanted to kill him in front of Uncle Yuhan after all he also wants him to die....... It will be my present for Uncle..... Smirked.....
And leave from there....

Lee Dong Min's Pov:-

Dong Min didn't go to su-mi's house..after seeing her killing Li Yeon......
He went to the hospital and stayed there........
There was a man lying on the hospital bed......
Dong Min held his hand and said: Dad you have to wake up....( Tears in his eyes )......su-mi___ She is not being herself...... There was a time when she used to do childish things.... But now she is killing people...... She used to be kind hearted, she used to smile everyday... But now she is just trying to become a devil...... ( Tears fall from his eyes ).......

In morning

A man in black suit ( body guard ) came inside the ward room and said :
Boss we have a bad news....
Dong min ( wiping his tears ) : What is it......
Bodyguard: Park Yuhan...... he is coming back today......
Dong Min: no matter what happens... You will stay here and guard him... Without my permission no-one can meet him..... Even you have to check every hospital staff.....
Bodyguard: Boss - why don't we shift him to you to your house....
Dong min ( sad voice ): we can't shift him anywhere...... His condition is not stable.....
Be careful.... Park Yuhan is coming today...... That means we have to be more careful than before.......

After some hours

Su-mi goes to the airport to pick up his uncle.......
She waited there for 3-4 hours but his uncle didn't come......

After sometime a person called her and said: If you want Park Yuhan safe and alive, then come to my place...... I am sending you my location.... And come alone...... And cut the call.....

Su-mi starts her car........ And went there alone....
She reached the location and saw a garage...... She took her gun from the car and start going inside the garage......
And someone: wow you are really very pretty......
Su-mi turned and looked at the man......
Man: I didn't think that you would be that stupid.......
Su-mi: what do you want??...
Man: I want your life and ( shot voice )..............

Stay tuned for next part.....
Share this with your friends.......