11

After some time cale decided to get up from where he was sitting he then start walking to the darkness he don’t know why but his instinct told him to walk deeper to the path that leads nowhere.

Cale has been walking for who knows how long there was still no light nor any sign of living beings.

But he did realize quite a few things that is he didn’t get thirsty nor feel any hunger, he don’t know where he came from, how he gets here and so in other words he has no idea who he was... He know nothing about himself.

On the mansion~

It’s been a month and there still now sign on where did cale go. Deruth already dispatch his people and at the same time he is cleaning his son’s name that was stain with nonsense, he did discover that there were a few lower nobles involved...Though he can’t still just accuse them his evidence was still not solid enough for them to be taken by the royal guards.

Deruth was hoping for his child safety and most likely hoping that cale is still alive somewhere. He postponed his wedding for a while so that he can focus on searching for his son cale.

Back on cale~

It was strange he didn’t feel tired. So he continue his walk deeper in the darkness.

All he heard is the sound of his feet walking, there’s nothing more. A normal person will either be scared or lonely but him…..He didn’t feel such thing, he didn’t know why but he wasn’t scared nor lonely…..He felt nothing. He felt like this is where he belong...This is his path-wait..He stop.

“path? I feel like someone told me that?” cale lowly said he then look around.
“that’s impossible I’m the only one here” cale claims he then resumes his walk.

On the other hand~

“is this really okay?” a woman(?) said worriedly.

“he was the one who ask us” a man(?) said.

“but we were the one that offer first” another man(?) claims.

“yes that’s true, but he was the one who told us to bring him here and erase all of them from him and even himself he wants no memories involving him nor anyone ” another woman(?) said.

“….Then are we really sure that it’s okay to bring that ‘person’ here?” the first woman(?) ask as she(?) look at them.

“……..Let’s just watch him quietly for now and wait for that ‘person’ to appered” the first man(?) said as he look at the child that was walking on an endless path of darkness.

The others nobbed they’re head then also look at the child. They pity this child he already gone to much at a young age but all they can do is watch this child because they cannot interfere anymore than they already are. All they can do is hope for that ‘person’ to save this pitiful child.

{a/n: guess who is this ‘person’ is}