4

Cale and Eric went home/henituse mansion with a satisfied smile.

"welcome back young master cale and young master Eric".

the servants and Ron said while bowing there heads who's waiting for their arrival.

"were back" Eric said "where is ma-mother and father" Cale ask Ron who's in front of him.

"The master and the madam is in their room young master" Ron said.

"Ok!!" Cale said running to the front door to go to his parents room then stop.

"Ahhh hyung!! are you staying here??" Cale said he was so excited to tell his parents about the town that he forgot that his hyung is still here.

"Hahaha no Cale I have to go home" Eric said while giggling at his dearest dongsaeng cute actions.

"Ok hyung!!" Cale said with a big smile then continue on running to his parents bedroom

"Ron I would like to go home" Eric said looking at the head butler.

"As you wish young master Eric" Ron said bowing to Eric.....

"Mother, Father it's me!" Cale said as he slowly open the door which reveal his beloved mother and father staring at him with a doting eyes.

Cale quickly jump in the bed that his mother is sitting in while leaning her back and reading a book

"Fufufu welcome back my sweet child did you have fun in the town?" Jour ask with her low tone.

"Yes mother!!Me and hyung eats a lot of new foods and and some kids invite us to play with them then when we where in the middle of playing other kids show up then they start to argue then they start to pulling me in their side I think it's because they want to have more friends.(yes Cale is still dense😤usual)Cale then continue to explain their visit..

"Hahahahahhaha!!" "fufufufufufu" Jour and deruth laugh Deruth who was in the couch sitting quietly listening to his son

Cale who's confuse about the situation look at his mother and father back in fort then his mother finally said something in her son who's having a difficulty to understand the situation.

"Looks like your still popular usual and 'dense' but atleast you enjoy your time right?" Jour said leaning her forehead on Cale's.

"yes of course mother it's really really great will not forget this day ever!!" Cale said as he also lean his forehead.

Deruth walk towards the bed then hug his wife and son "that's right Cale never forget even if it's sad or happy memories never forget them as they will become you're strength in the future" Deruth said to Cale hugging them tightly together.

At Cale's room~

Cale was ready to sleep he was already wearing his nightgown then when was about to close his eyes he remember the book he purchase on the strange grandma he did not mention the strang book that he brought to his parents..he then jump out of the bed then took the book then Start reading it.

{The one that will save this world}

{The one that will be the salvation of the people}

{Is the one that was abandon by the world and his own people}

'what the hell is this' Cale thought as he continue to read

{He will choose one path of the two}

{Destruction or peace}

{The path that he will choose is up to him}