6

Hello again I'm back with chapter 6 thank you for the support and hope you all enjoyed the previous chapter. Well then enjoy〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜

Months had pass rumours about him being cold hearted hasn't died yet it even become worse because some people start appearing claiming they we're once a direct sevant of Cale  and saying that he had a trashy personality and the angelic image he shown to the public was nothing but a fadace and people believe those things even though they themselves haven't meet him.

On the other hand Cale didn't care about those rumours because he's now desperate for his father's attention, because whenever Cale try to step forward and hold his father's hands he could clearly see that when he take one step forward his father will take five step back and of course the voices offer they're help but Cale only said one thing.

"I can still fix this" but deep down Cale knew that he couldn't, he won't be able to but he can't face that reality easily because his father and him are the only one that could relay to each other not only that reason he was a child a 6 years old child even if he's called a prodigy genius among geniuses he's a child that just lost his mother and need his father.

Present~

Usaual Deruth is still avoiding him and and servant flinching or trembling whenever he try asking them for something the only one that's not like that is the Ron the head butler and his son beacrox the head chef his well aware why they're not doing anything about it because the two of them found Cale entertaining in other word it's for fun.
Cale is having breakfast all alone on a big dinning table.

* (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
you may ask why his alone because Deruth is 'busy' like damn bitch your so busy that you can't even have breakfast with him ಠ益ಠ anyway back to the story(・∀・)*

When his eating his food quietly whisper can be hear on the background

Maid: he's not even waiting for the count.

Maid:I know right.

Maid: maybe that angelic face he has shown was really fake.

Maid: you really believe that??

Maid: i mean look at him⟵(o_O)

Cale Heard everything but didn't do anything The whispering continue until he finish he's food quickly got up and exit the room then go straight to his room looking himself.

"......Will i really be able to fix this?" Cale started doubting himself as a suffocating feeling started to rise up.

°.......you have to figure it out yourself Cale, were only here to guide you° one of the voice said.

"Guiding are unnecessary if there's no path to take" Cale said with a faint smile.

°they're will always be a path that just cover by dust° another voice answer.

"Dust?.......but that doesn't mean I can find it easily" he replied.

°it was never meant to be easy, You have work hard to find that path° another one said.

"Then I will find the right one, but answer me honestly will i be able to fix everything?" He said hopefully.

°..................we do not know° all the voices said all at once.

"Hahaha....even you smart assess don't know *sigh* it's really the end huh?" He said as a bitter smile appears from his face a single tears drop from his eyes

∆¶⚠️may contain some cursing ⚠️
🤧You have been warned 🤧

*Sigh* first of all I have something to say to those maids *deep breath* FUCKING MORONS YOU REALLY BAD MOUTH HIM INFRONT OF HIM!?!! well technically on the back BUT STILL!!!! FUCKING PIECE OS SHITS!!! BELIEVING ON RUMOURS!!! *TCH*

And for you Cale, don't worry everything will work out.

For the readers: stay safe comrades
ლ(´ ❥ 'ლ)