CH-1

"Oh my my you are too excited namjoon try to calm yourself " said namjoon to himself as it was his first day in the university. He was too happy knowing his friend will be there too. He was walking in the corridor only to hear "namjoonnn!" As he turned around and was instantly attacked in a hug and namjoon smiled as he said "hobii!" And they both giggled. "Finally namjoon we are adults now" and namjoon smiled and nodded his head . They were talking when they heard someone screaming in the hallway "F4 IS BEATING HYUNGUU LETS GO AND SEE!!! " and everyone ran to God knows where. "Joon let's follow them "and namjoon said "but~" he was not able to complete and suddenly hobi pulled him and they followed the crowd and namjoon saw a man with a dark persona beating one boy who's face was already full of blood and there were three more boys who were not doing anything and was just smiling expect one. They all were wearing expensive clothes. And the one who was beating the boy looked at the shivering boy and said "How Dare you complain against me!???"

"Don't you know who I am !??" Said that man as he pressed the boy's chest with his leg  and the boy groaned in pain and that man said "I Kim taehyung will never apologize to anyone and you thought that you will complain to the authorities and i will apologize to you!? Huh?"said taehyung as he looked at the shivering boy dead in the eyes.

Namjoon wanted to protest but hobi stopped him and said " no don't go near them " and namjoon confusingly looked at him and hobi dragged him out of there .

----

"Hobi why did you do that"said namjoon and hobi said "I know them , they are F4" and namjoon said "so?" And hobi said "You don't know them!??"Namjoon shook his head in denial. Hobi said "They are F4 , Son of most powerful people in the country and they are the biggest bully of this University once you will get the red card then you would have to leave this University or else die or be ready for everyday torture. That's why I don't want you to stop them or they will bully you too , don't go against them ok?" And namjoon frowned because this is wrong.Who are they to beat someone. But for hobi namjoon nodded his head. And hobi smiled and they went to attend their class.

---

After that namjoon and hobi was in the cafeteria but namjoon bumped into someone and he said "i am so sorry" and that person smiled and said "no problem" and namjoon smiled back and he said "myself jimin and you?" And namjoon answerd "myself namjoon and he is my friend hoseok" and jimin said "oh my my I think i know you. You were in my school only right , the topper"said jimin and namjoon awkwardly chuckled and hoseok suggested "why don't you eat with us " and jimin nodded his head.

----

Jimin , hoseok and namjoon were walking with their food in the hand until jimin bumped into someone making the food fall on the person's jacket. Namjoon looked at the person whom jimin bumped into and his eyes widened and Hoseok was already shocked.

hat man glared at jimin with his dark orbs and jimin shivered in fear as he said "I-i am sorry taehyung hyung" and taehyung chuckled and said "sorry?" And jimin said " i am sorry i will bring you a new one" and taehyung chuckled and said "You!? Yo...

hat man glared at jimin with his dark orbs and jimin shivered in fear as he said "I-i am sorry taehyung hyung" and taehyung chuckled and said "sorry?" And jimin said " i am sorry i will bring you a new one" and taehyung chuckled and said "You!? You will bring me one , do you even know how much these costs ? It is custom made from Paris would you be able to buy it?" And namjoon eyes widened again why this boy is so rude and namjoon could see jimin shivering in fear and namjoon decided to step in.

"YAH! MY FRIEND HERE DID SAY SORRY RIGHT? THEN WHY ARE YOU ACTING SO ARROGANT, IF YOU HAVE THAT MUCH MONEY THEN WHY DON'T YOU BUY A NEW ONE"said namjoon as he looked at taehyung with the same glare which he was giving him. Namjoon could see some gasping and those three friends of taehyung laughing among themselves and taehyung raised his eyebrows and said "who are you to order me?" And namjoon said "i am not ordering you" and that man smirked and said "interesting" and taehyung looked at jimin and said "you do have a great friend I will let you go today"and walked away while his friend went behind him and everyone was shocked why did taehyung leave him?. And hobi came towards namjoon and said "I TOLD YOU TO NOT GO AGAINST HIM!!!" and namjoon said "but hobi jimin is our friend we can't let him do anything he wants" and jimin said "thank you so much namjoon " and namjoon smiled at hima and jimin returned the smile.

Not knowing what tomorrow holds for him , Hoseok knows that this taehyung will never let someone go this easily if they disrespect him , he can just for namjoon to be out of the lion's grasp. 

.
.
.
________________

Hope you all like it 🫂🩷.