Chapter 66

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 66. Scared? (Pearl full 1300 plus)
"It's just changing the sheets, who do you look down on?"
"I don't look down on anyone."
"Your eyes look down on you already."
"..."

He Lu shrank her shoulders slightly and said nothing.
Cheng Yaokun glanced at her, "Go and sit over there if your legs are shaking, don't stand here."
He Lu's face became hot because her legs were really shaking...

She took two steps back and pulled her over. The only armchair in the room sat at the desk and watched him.
Cheng Yaokun is a master, he shakes the bed sheet open, spreads the bed sheet with two swipes, and folds the thin quilt stacked at the corner of the bed so that it looks like a flat dried tofu... He Lu was

dumbfounded After all, she always felt that boys are not good at doing this kind of thing.
Especially him... No matter how you look at it, it has nothing to do with making a bed...

After making the small bed, Cheng Yaokun turned around and saw He Lu's mouth slightly opened in shock, and couldn't help laughing lowly.
"Are you that surprised?"

He Lu quickly closed her small mouth, licked her dry lips and asked, "Usually you do it yourself at home?"
The smile on Cheng Yaokun's lips suddenly stopped, and he sat on the edge of the bed Down.

He was only wearing a pair of underwear, and after sitting down, his legs were spread out, and the mass wrapped in fabric between his legs was too big to be ignored.
He Lu didn't dare to look at it, so she turned her eyes away.

"Do you know how I met you Du Kai?"
He Lu shook her head.
Needless to say, she was really curious.

After all, she still knows who Du Kai is.
She really couldn't figure out how Du Kai would know him...a free kick boxer, plus an actor...
he...was too far away from their lives.

Cheng Yaokun took his trousers, took out a cigarette lighter from his trouser pocket and said, "I met him inside."
"Inside?"
"Prison." He raised his head, "I've been in there for three years, and I still do such trivial things as making a mattress."
He Lu opened her eyes slightly, because she couldn't believe it.

Cheng Yaokun turned his head to look at her, "Are you scared?"
He Lu came back to her senses and shook her head quickly.
"No."

Cheng Yaokun didn't say anything, just looked at her, paused for another two seconds, lowered his head, opened the cigarette case and took out a cigarette.
For some reason, He Lu's heart shrank suddenly, and she quickly explained.
"It's true, brother Du Kai didn't go in before..."
He Lu said halfway, but felt wrong, they knew each other inside, this explanation is so unconvincing...

He Lu was annoyed, Cheng Yaokun suddenly said in a low voice laughed.
"What are you laughing at?" He Lu frowned.
"Then why are you panicking?"
Cheng Yaokun bit the cigarette between his teeth and lowered his head to light it.

"I'm not panic..."
"Not yet." Cheng Yaokun who lit the cigarette raised his head and exhaled smoke, "No panic, why are you so eager to explain?" "
I'm just worried that you think I'm afraid..."

Cheng Yaokun looked at her , eyes dim.
He took another puff of his cigarette and let it out, bending slightly, fingers resting on his knees.
"Do you know how Brother Du Kai got in there?"
"You gathered a crowd to fight and hurt someone, which was serious, so you paid the money and sentenced to a year and a half."

Cheng Yaokun felt relieved when he heard it, obviously she was really not afraid.
"You don't want to know how I got in?"
"I want to know..." He Lu raised her eyes slightly to look at him.

"Heh." Cheng Yaokun was amused by her cuteness, "I'm similar to your brother Du Kai, but a little more serious than him.
"

"Gathering too many people hurts people, and it's very serious."

Although He Lu has never been out of society, because of Du Kai's relationship, she has heard a lot of such things.
Generally, it's not too serious, and it can be resolved by negotiating and losing money, so she became more and more curious.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————
Pearl full 1300 plus~