Chapter 13

The Tenant (Rough Guy H)" 13. To eat this piece of meat or not?

Seeing her stop suddenly, Cheng Yaokun realized something, lowered his eyes and walked into the yard carrying something, then turned to close the door.

 He Lu licked her lips that had become abnormally dry in an instant, and hurried forward, "I'll just lock it."

 Cheng Yaokun paused and put down his hand on the small lock, and took two steps back.

 "Not asleep yet?" He looked at He Lu who came up and asked.

 He Lu didn't know if it was her own illusion, but she felt that his voice sounded lower than usual, and the rustling feeling seemed to pass through the air and brush against her skin.

 With uncontrollable goosebumps on her arm, she pretended to be calm and locked the lock.

 "Oh, yes, I'm doing exercises." He Lu returned, holding the barb-shaped iron door bolt as thick as a thumb, and put on the second safety.

 Cheng Yaokun looked at her hand, that thin wrist, and Du Kai's words suddenly popped out of his head.

 It's really... When he got hard, his wrist was indeed as thick as hers, and he could fuck her to death.

 Reason is saying, don't fuck, you will fuck to death, but the thought is uncontrollable and ready to move.

 He Lu, who put the door bolt on, squeezed out a smile, turned around and wanted to strike up a conversation with Cheng Yaokun, but was stunned by his bottomless eyes, and forgot what she wanted to say.

 She quickly lowered her head, and her eyes just fell on the big and small bags he was carrying.

 "Uh... You, are you going shopping?"

 Cheng Yaokun, who was a little distracted, paused for a second before reacting to what she said.

 It's a common problem for men, when the dick gets hard, other than the woman's body and those things, the brain can't hold other things.

 Suddenly feeling a little swollen between the brows, Cheng Yaokun resisted the urge to raise his hand to pinch, and nodded his head lightly.

 "Well, I went out for a stroll."

 Not wanting to stay longer, Cheng Yaokun finished speaking, turned around and walked towards the backyard with big strides.

 Seeing that he was going back, He Lu moved her lips, and it took two seconds before she remembered what she wanted to say.

 "Hey—wait a minute."

 Cheng Yaokun stopped and looked back at her, "What's the matter?" "

 Well, I told my mother about that night."

 Cheng Yaokun frowned, "And then?" "

 I Mom invites you to dinner tomorrow."

 "Take me to dinner?"

 "Yes, she went shopping in the morning, so I invite you to have lunch together, and I want to thank you." "

 ...Okay, thank you in advance."

 "Oh, I want to Thank you."

 Cheng Yaokun pursed his lower lip, "Hurry up and go to bed, I'm going back to my room too."

 A little disappointment flashed in He Lu's eyes, she hummed lightly and walked towards the main hall with her head bowed.

 She was so lost that she did not escape Cheng Yaokun's eyes.

 In fact, he could tell that He Lu was showing affection to him, and even tried to strike up a conversation with him. The little girl couldn't hide the affection in her eyes.

 Cheng Yaokun looked at He Lu's back, and the light in the main hall penetrated the thin fabric of the pajamas again.

 The slender and attractive curves, the waist that can be broken with a little force, the hair scattered behind her back is very long, and the night wind picks up a few strands, which makes her heart tickle.

 This piece of meat... To eat or not to eat...

 This night, Cheng Yaokun didn't sleep well. Even though he had taken a cold shower and the air conditioner was turned on all the time, his body was still dry.

 And He Lu didn't sleep well, and Chen Yaokun's heavy gaze flashed past her head when she closed the door and looked back.

 The next day, He Lu didn't leave the school gate in a hurry after school. Instead, she looked outside the school gate first and saw that there were no 'suspicious people', so she rode her bicycle back home.

 She remembered his admonition last night, and she also remembered that she was going to ask him to eat at noon.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

1 kill