Daddy (smut)

PonyBoy-16
Johnny-16
PonyBoy's POV:
Me and Johnny were cuddled up on my bed, having a typical conversation, but I wanted to spice this bitch up.

"If I actually ever drowned, would you save me?" He giggled, his cute giggle. Oh how I loved him.

"Anything for you, daddy." I smiled looking down at him. His face was bright red, he made a small squirm, and bit his lip.

"Really Pone?" His voice wasn't much more of a whisper.

"What Daddy?" I looked at him cluelessly. He crossed his legs whimpering. I had made him hard.

I grabbed his waist giving him a rough kiss. He moaned. I moved my lips down to his neck leaving marks everywhere as he whimpered. I unzipped his pants. Reaching for his underwear. "Can I?" I ask.

"Please do." I take his cock out of his pants, and suck.

"Aaaaaaahhh~" his hips squirm as I give him head.

I lick at his tip, sucking his cock better than it's ever been sucked.

He can barely stop moaning. "Mhmm~ I-I'm c-uuhhhn~ cumming~" he cum shoots out of his cock as I swallow it all. When he catches his breath, he reaches for my cock.

"Please, can I ride you?" He begs.

"Go ahead, Daddy." As soon as I say it, he moans, and I feel like he was going to cum himself again.

He takes off my pants and boxers, hovering over my dick.

He slides down onto of me. I moan out in pleasure.

"Daddy your so tight~" I moan.

"Stop calling me that, it's making my cock hard~" he whimpers as I hit his spot. He moans and stops bouncing, but i continue to ram into him.

"Uhh~ uhh~ P-Pony~ uhn~" his breathing is fast and I stroke his cock forcing him to need to cum.

"Mhmmm~ can I c-cum?" He whimpers his body shaking.

"Yes daddy." We came at the same time. I remove him from my dick, laying him beside me.

"Thank you daddy." I whisper. I place both my hands on his throbbing cock, already pumping him again.