"Huh?! can you repeat that. I must have heard you wrong." he said as his spear glowed.

"Allen stop it, he's just a child." I got in between the two, at least I tried to but as he flared his falna up, I wash pushed aside by the gap between the two of us.

"Stand down Shakti..." he said, his voice low, as he looked at me dead at the eye. "that's an order."

He then continued to walk towards August. His falna, erupting with full force trying to intimidate the boy.

"Boy! Let that thing go." his voice booming.

"NO!!!" August answered back as he screams towards Allen, his voice strong, his eyes staring back at him. "This is my papa's, not yours."

*BOOM*

Falna exploding as Allen release the full force of his might towards the boy, cracks starting to appear on the wooden floor.

He then moves his hand attempting to pry the weapon off the kids little arms. as August tried desperately, hugging the weapon close to his body.

As Allen fingers touched the weapon, his hand was pushed off, his feet sliding back, the weapon repealed him. any other adventurer would have flied off with the force. but not a level 5. but non the less, he was still pushed off by the weapon.

Allen shocked by what happened, look at August with anger.

"I'm gonna destroy that thing, even if it is in your fucking hands." he charge his weapon as his aura fills the room.

"Allen!!!" I stood infront of him, releasing my falna to the limit as well.

Our blessing bombarded the room, cracks began to form at the house. he is stronger than me but I'm not backing off one bit.

Dagger in my hand, spear in his, we charge our weapons as we prepare to strike. Fuck I really wish I have my spear right now.

As we were about to attack a booming voice stopped us on our tracks.

"ENOUGH!!!" Mia Grand, as well as Finn, Riveria, Ottar, and all the C.O as well as Rajesh Kumar, the captain of my familia, was standing in front of the room. looking at us as we held our power down.

"THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO?!" she continues as she released his falna, it's huge amount filling the air. "in front of a child? are you idiot out if your goddamn minds?

"Captain, the sinister magic we felt, it--"

"it's from the spear." Mia cut him off.

"We know Allen." Finn continues as he looked at August with comforting eyes.

"If y'all knew, then why aren't we destroying that damn thing?!" he ask his voice becoming forceful as he looks for answers. "it reeks of forbidden magic, blood magic. Why aren't we doing anything about it?"

Finn walks towards August, he knelt infront of him and gave him a warm smile, he looked at the spear in his hands, then back at the boy as he took his jacket off and placed it in the boy's shoulder.

"Because this weapon was made in the time that blood magic wasn't forbidden." Finn answered him.

"Beowulf is an ancient weapon that was given to Siegfried by Ganesha in the past. When he broke the record for the fastest level up he was rewarded that spear." Mia continued. "It's a weapon that grows with its user, if the user is level 1 then the weapon is level 1, and it will continue to do so as long as the user is alive."

"What we felt was the remnants of Siegfried's strength, of his falna." Riveria explained further. "As the weapon bonds with its master, it will stay loyal to the user untill death, and if the user die it will find a new master that has its old one's blood running in his or her veins."