Lincoln had some sort of light or lightning energy manipulation, whereas Skye had earthquake manipulation. They were both inhumans, Wanda learned.

"Lincoln, you're up." Simmons said, gesturing for the man to follow her.

He left, glancing cautiously at Wanda as she entered the lab, watching the door shut behind her.

She turned her head back around, making eye contact with both agents in a matter of seconds. She didn't say anything, instead just standing silently until she was directed to do something. She felt out of place, and honestly she didn't want to be here.

"So what are your gifts? Aside from your eyes glowing, I mean." Skye broke the awkward silence.

"Your eyes glow?" Fitz added.

"I wouldn't call them gifts." Wanda mumbled in reply.

"Of course they're gifts. If you saved a bunch of people from Ultron with them, then they're definitely gifts." Skye told her.

"I didn't save anyone. I only killed the robots. Murder isn't a gift."

"They were murder robots. You killed a bunch of killers, that's good."

"How was that, the whole Ultron thing?" Fitz asked.

"Dreadful."

Fitz gave a small hum, not knowing what to say in reply to her reply.

"Sooo." Skye mumbled. "Are you joining SHIELD now? Cause I kind of had to work to get here and weren't you literally with HYDRA?"

"Fury wants me to be with SHIELD." Wanda sighed.

Fitz and Skye both have a look of shock, which confused Wanda.

"Fury? Like Nick Fury himself? Wants you to be a SHIELD agent?" Skye asked.

"Yeah. After Ultron, he told me it was either SHIELD or the Avengers. And I refuse to be an Avenger." Wanda explained.

The two agents stared at her, dumbfounded.

"What?" Wanda asked.

"And you're thinking about rejecting him?" Skye asked.

"I don't want to fight." Wanda shrugged.

"You don't have to. You can work in the lab or be someone to have on hand." Fitz suggested.

"I don't know. I don't think I'm really able to leave though. I'll hang out here until I have somewhere else to go."

Skye scoffed, making Wanda raise an eyebrow.

"That's what I said first too." She stated.

After another moment of the two agents staring at the witch, Simmons walked into the room again, pulling their attention towards her.

"You finish Indexing Lincoln?" Skye asked.

"That was quick." Wanda added.

"Well I've known him longer." Simmons said. She approached Skye as she talked. "And uh.. I actually went to get... Well, I thought you might like this."

She pulled out a small doll, something you would find in a Hawaii gift shop. It was a woman playing a small guitar wearing a green, vine tutu. It was small enough to be held up with one hand.

"I snagged it off the bus before it went down." Simmons said.

"What bus?" Wanda asked.

"Our plane. It crashed a bit ago and cost Coulson a lot. But it was our home away from home before we came here." Fitz explained.