"Woah your so pretty. Can you help me find my Papa?" She asked. "Who is your father may I ask?" She asked. "Draco, which I think is his name" Luna eyes widen. "Sure i'll help you."

They walked and chatted. "I left my Daddy to find Papa" Luna looked at her. "Daddy is Harry I believe." Lily nodded. "Why'd you leave him?" She asked. "He's annoying and boring and a nerd Papa is better." Luna raised an eyebrow. "What if Harry's worried? He might be running around hogwarts to find you" Luna said. Lily eyes widen in surprise.

"I didn't think that but, I think he wouldn't he doesn't care about me. He enjoys my brother Scorpius more than me" Lily said frowning. "And stupid Scorpius got to be with Papa" She rolled her eyes.

"I think Draco is in the library. We have a free period" Luna said. "What's a free period?" Lily asked. "Where you get to be free for the time being until your next class" She said. "Ohh"

"Here's the library let's go inside" Luna said in walked inside. "Thank you Luna! Ima find Papa now bye bye!" Lily said and ran off to find Draco.

Where is he? She then saw him sitting on the window with Scorpius and reading a book. "Papa?" Lily said Draco turned. "Lily? Where's Potter?" She shrugged. Lily went and sat with him.

•••

Harry was running when he bumped into Luna. "Hey Harry" Luna said she then realized how terrified and scared with tears in his eyes he was. "What's wrong?" She asked. "I lost Lily" He saw shaking. "Oh Harry, She's in the library with Draco" she calmly said. Harry pulled her into a tight hug. "THANK YOU!" He thanked her in ran to the library.

He walked inside in looked through the place to see Draco, Scorpius and LILY sitting and reading. "LILY!" He said in relief. "Potter there you are!" He then realized Harry was crying. "Hold up kiddos" Draco said and got up and went towards Harry. They went into a spot know one could see them. "Potter what's wrong?" Draco asked. Harry hugged him tightly sobbing. "Malfoy.. I-Im such.. A bad d-dad!" He sobbed and said between breathes. "Potter! What makes you think that?"

"I lost Lily!" he cried his heart out on Draco's shoulder. "How?" Draco asked. "She ran.. Off.. And I-I lost her!" She sobbed. Draco drew circles on his back as he cried.

"Potter it wasn't your fault!" Draco said. "Yes it is! She doesn't even give a single shit about me!" He cried out. They didn't realize Lily and Scorpius we're watching and peeking.

Scorpius turned to Lily. "See Lily! He does care about you but you don't even see it. This is all your fault!" Lily sighed. She had tears in her eyes upset that she made her dad cry and worst not caring to see that he did care. Scorpius walked back to where they were sitting before leaving Lily to think.

"I didn't mean to cause all of this." She told herself.

"Potter breathe in and out" Draco begin to get worried. Harry kept sobbing. "I.. C-Can't!" He said panicking. Draco sat him on the floor. He kneeled down. "Its alright calm down bud" Draco said calming Harry down. His face was all red his eyes and nose.

Hermione walked in to see them after looking through the library. "HARRY?!" she said and kneeled down "I can't stop him from sobbing" Draco said to Hermione. "Have you told him to breathe in and out?" She asked. Draco nodded. "hugged him and rubbed circles? That's what always helps"

"I already did that Granger!" He said. Harry was curled in a ball crying his heart out. "He's having a panic attack!" Hermione rushed. "What do we do!!" Draco asked concerned. She shrugged. "OUT OF EVERYTHING YOU KNOW YOU DONT KNOW?!"

"I DONT KNOW THESE TYPE OF SITUATIONS!!" She yelled at him.

Draco begin to hug Harry. "Potter calm down seriously it's alright it's okay!" He kept repeating. Harry calmed down a bit later.

"Harry are you okay?!" Hermione said. He nodded smiling. He sniffed "Yeah" He said. "Harry! You gave me a panic attack!" Hermione exclaimed. "Yeah, Yeah. I know" He said.

"The two kids?" Harry asked Draco. "Oh back there" he pointed. "Ok" Harry simply said. "I think ima head to the common room" Harry said. "Are you able to take the twins?" Draco asked harry nodded and he left with them.

•••

Draco was walking until someone tapped him. He turned around to face Luna. "What Looney" he said. "Oh shut up Draco!" She said smiling. Draco and Luna are cousins. "How's Harry and the twins?" Luna asked. "Oh, Potter had a panic attack about L-
"Lily" Luna said. Draco turned his head to face her. "Yeah.. how did you know?" Luna looked at him. "Who do you think was the one who brought her to the library?" Draco smiled. "Yeah.. she told that Harry didn't care and felt like he adored Scorpius more than her" She explained to Draco what Lily had told her as they were walking.

"Wow I never knew that. Will, she acts really rude and always is ungrateful and disrespectful toward Potter. No clue why" Draco said.

"You sure you guys don't treat her differently?" Luna asked. Draco thought about it. "Not sure" he said unsure.

"How are you and Neville?" Draco asked. Luna smiled widely and blushed. "We're doing amazing!" She said. Draco smiled. "That's good" Luna looked at him. "May I ask a question?" Luna asked. "Go for it" "Do you like, like love Harry?" Luna asked. Draco went red. "No.. Maybe.. I don't know" He shrugged. Luna smirked "Alright Dray, goodnight!" She said kissing his cheek then skipped away.

———